Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Nebulous Grey!

Natick, MA
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SaddleSC View Post
    Nebulous Grey is my absolute favorite Tom Bihn color. I was always a person that found the Steel Grey 1050 to have a very prominent green cast to it in certain lights. Nebulous is the true neutral grey that I always hoped for. Here is a picture of all my Nebulous bags. You can see how dark it can get (toward the left of the picture) in darker environments. I have added an A30 in 525 Nebulous since this picture was taken...love it!

https://i.imgur.com/uQySFIe.jpg
    Attachment 24798
    This picture just makes me happy to look at! What a beautiful collection of functional bagsSmilie

I am just finishing Spark Joy (by Marie Kondo) and she has a whole section on why we should keep things that bring us joy - whether or not other people see them as useful...the great thing is that TB bags are beautiful AND useful!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    @drs0043 Welcome to the forums,

I'm resizing your photos (and the one by @SaddleSC , who has only one) on Imgur and uploading them into your posts. Their native sizes are too large for forum software to display. Since I'm doing this as a moderator, even though I edit your posts to insert a photo that is few hundred kB instead of MBs, they're "owned" by you. I haven't removed your Imgur link -- you'll probably want to annotate your post with some description of the photo, and you can remove it, if you like.

Normally, I wouldn't do this, because I have to download your images, resize them, then upload the new ones again when I edit your posts. And most of the time, my computer is busy with something else, and I'm using an iPhone or an iPad that has more limited space that really makes this not feasible. But I've been uploading some pictures today, and you're a new user with your first post.

Will take me a little while to go through all seven pics.

HTH

moriond
    Thank you, @moriond

In general, is that how you go about uploading pictures--uploading them to imgur, resizing, then uploading to the forum? I appreciate your help!

@G42 Thank you! Glad to be here!

@SaddleSC Nice spread--you show how the color changes really well! (Also, love your floors!).
    Last edited by drs0043; 06-16-2020 at 06:59 AM.

Forum Member
    Denver, CO
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nsh View Post
    This picture just makes me happy to look at! What a beautiful collection of functional bagsSmilie

I am just finishing Spark Joy (by Marie Kondo) and she has a whole section on why we should keep things that bring us joy - whether or not other people see them as useful...the great thing is that TB bags are beautiful AND useful!!
    Thanks! I have read all the Marie Kondo books also and my Tom Bihn collection will always be something that sparks joySmilie

Quote Originally Posted by drs0043 View Post
    Thank you, @moriond

@SaddleSC Nice spread--you show how the color changes really well! (Also, love your floors!).
    Thanks! My wife and I installed the floors last month. We are very happy with the way it turned outSmilie

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Neb Grey Truck is quite handsome; I'm only sorry I wasn't able to place an order before the Neb Grey Pickup Truck was gone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3