Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can a LSB food into too pocket of S19?

Heheh. Realised I royally made a shambles of the title. Can’t edit it. Sorry Can a LSB food into too pocket of S19?

Hi folks. Quick question. Can a LArge Shop Bag be folded to fit into the small front too pocket of the S19? At the moment I keep a reusable shopping bag in there (the flat style plastic ones you can buy from shops here in Australia) but wondering if a shop bag can fit in there. Maybe a small one can fit? They are rare as hens teeth though.

Thanks for any help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by LordAnubis; 10-07-2018 at 05:13 PM.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I take it you don't mean the water bottle pocket, you mean the small flat pocket? I call it the ticket pocket.
    I can get a small shop bag into the water bottle pocket no problem but even with some serious cramming it won't go into the ticket pocket. The shop bag fabric is too thick and doesn't make neat folds.
    If I'm taking a shop bag with me I usually put it in the bottom of the main section and squish it down with my other items. It doesn't seem to take up much space this way. I have occasionally carried one in the Side pockets for which it is a good fit.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you! Yeah here in Aus we are just becoming “single use bag free” so need to carry around a shopping bag. I’ll have to think if I get a LSB or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk