Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will 2018 15" MacBook Pro fit in the Stowaway?

I have a stowaway but not a 15" MacBook Pro (2018). I am considering getting a 15" fairly soon...

Anybody know if there is any way to squeeze it in one of the compartments of the Stowaway? The stowaway is by far my favorite TB laptop bag and my work laptop (13" MacBook Pro) fits in there pretty snug with a cache around it. I was just wondering if there were any way to get the 15" in there without a cache or maybe just a thin hard shell case around the 15" MBP?

If not then TB crew please make a slightly bigger version of the Stowaway please!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Answering my own question here as I just got a 15 MBP... sadly a 15" MBP definitely will NOT fit in a ballistic stowaway...

I tried putting the 15" MBP in to the back pouch, middle, and even tried slipping in to the backpack strap area but sadly the bag is about 1" too small.

TB Crew if you're reading this, please make a slightly bigger version of the stowaway!

Will 2018 15" MacBook Pro fit in the Stowaway?-stowaway-2-jpgWill 2018 15" MacBook Pro fit in the Stowaway?-stowaway-1-jpg

Forum Member
    Southeastern Pennsylvania
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 15" Dell laptop for work and the only non-backpack options for me were a Cadet and FB. I opted for the Cadet (no cache) and it's a snug fit, but it works.