Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    London, UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zipper Pull Colours

So...my new S25 GE in nebulous grey arrived late last week (awesome, speedy delivery to the U.K.!) and now I知 debating what colour zipper pulls to out on it. But also some of the other bags I got too - olive and deep blue. I知 a fan of red zipper pulls on black and blue bags, but what else have you done which works?

Looking forward to some photos!

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything goes with grey.

Forum Member
    SF Bay Area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the blue pulls look fantastic with grey.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered a free sample set of 10 colors of paracord here (EU focussed site; I'm sure there's something similar to be found in the US)

Rochester, NY, USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered Coyote for mine, and I'm getting the same flavor of Guides Edition that you have.

Forum Member
    Northern Colorado, USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really like the look of the blue pulls on my new Nebulous S25. I also like that the minute I get tired of them, I can swap them out with nearly any other color and it'll look great with the gray bag.
    Active Duty: Synapse 25 (Nebulous Gray/Northwest Sky) daily carry, Original, First-Run Synapse 25 (Black/Wasabi) knock-around, weekend use

Special Teams/On the Bench: Daylight Briefcase (Grey), Aeronaut 30 (Black/Wasabi), Western Flyer (Black/Wasabi), Pilot (Black/Northwest Sky), Synapse 19 (Black/Iberian), Imago (Cardinal/Hemp/Steel), ID (Black/Steel/Wasabi), Original Cadet 13/15 (Black/Wasabi), Ristretto (Black/Steel), Medium Cafe Bag (Olive/Wasabi), Small Cafe Bag (French Blue/Steel)

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robw View Post
    So...my new S25 GE in nebulous grey arrived late last week (awesome, speedy delivery to the U.K.!) and now I知 debating what colour zipper pulls to out on it. But also some of the other bags I got too - olive and deep blue. I知 a fan of red zipper pulls on black and blue bags, but what else have you done which works?

Looking forward to some photos!
    I like the color combination found in the zipper pulls site: https://www.tombihn.com/products/cor...nt=16560980615

Zipper Pull Colours-tom-bihn-cord-zipper-pull-black-3_1024x1024-jpg

Forum Member
    davenport, ia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have fluorescent reflective zipper pulls on my black bags, different colors for each pocket. I知 very visual, so this makes it easier to remember what is where, esp in bags with lots of zippers like the S25. matching is cool but I like a leeeeeeeetle bit of variety in small ways.