Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me too #4 veridian!!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kathryn View Post
    woohoo! Wallet #4 ordered!
    Same here, went with Dawn, looks like a cool color!
    Family, Guitar, Design, Travel....get after it!

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    couldn't decide between #1 and #4 so I had to order both one in black, one in nordic halcyon
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kathryn View Post
    woohoo! Wallet #4 ordered!
    Me too! Went with grass - I love the brighter green but would never really want it in a larger bag. Can't wait to see it (probably tomorrow if it goes out today... the perks of living close to TB - yes, I pay sales tax, but my shipments show up overnight!).
    A45 - Black Halcyon/NWS MB - Aubergine/NWS MCB - Steel dyneema/Wasabi! STT - Wasabi! TC - Viridian TT - UV/Sitka/Monarch

TB Newbie First factory visit - 9/21/2018

Heartís desire: a LCB or MCB in original Nordic.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Settled on a #3 wallet in Dawn (too many great colors, never ordered dawn before). A Shadow Guide might have slipped into the cart somehow

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well, now I feel super boring for ordering the wallet in black LOL
    "I'm more of a creative problem solver with good taste and a soft spot for logistical nightmares.Ē ― Maria Semple, Where'd You Go, Bernadette

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a debut item, but finally ordered the Travel Cubelet in Dawn. I'm going to Lisbon, Portugal next month and it will be a wonderful travel bag!
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two wallet #1ís, in black and dawn. Yippee!

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thax View Post
    ... A Shadow Guide might have slipped into the cart somehow
    ...strange things happen, I just discovered that a steel Road Buddy made its way onto my order confirmation...
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I loved Tom's original Firewood Carrier from when a picture was shared some months back, and somewhat jokingly asked when it would be remade. Never did I expect it would be added to the products. So, for me, an easy buy for a really practical new product.

Also Nik's Minimalist Wallet looks great, my choice was #4 in colourful Viridian.

Not a new product, but a new revelation for me: Having used a Aeronaut 45 for some time, I finally experienced the reason, when it was not fully loaded and did not rest flat, for the Internal Frame.

I did somehow resist buying the Shadow Guide. The Guide's Pack has never appealed to me with its coyote colouring or accessory straps, but the Shadow Guide looks really great and practical. I suspect there will be irresistable temptation and it will get added to my wish list for another order.

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sstj315 View Post
    Darn, just went to order #4 wallet and they’re gone already!
    I still see them in colors Grass, Viridian, and Coyote. (I'm a bit surprised that Coyote isn't more popular -- maybe it doesn't photograph as well as it looks in person)

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    I still see them in colors Grass, Viridian, and Coyote. (I'm a bit surprised that Coyote isn't more popular -- maybe it doesn't photograph as well as it looks in person)
    Well, I believe Darcy did say that after they came up with the #4 wallet, they switched the #3 production over to those so that they had some in stock for the launch, so they were working with lesser quantities of the #3 & #4 anyway...
    A45 - Black Halcyon/NWS MB - Aubergine/NWS MCB - Steel dyneema/Wasabi! STT - Wasabi! TC - Viridian TT - UV/Sitka/Monarch

TB Newbie First factory visit - 9/21/2018

Heartís desire: a LCB or MCB in original Nordic.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bartleby View Post
    ...strange things happen, I just discovered that a steel Road Buddy made its way onto my order confirmation...
    I also placed an order for a Road Buddy and I also went with the Steel. Really happy with that decision! And I was good and didn't order anything else, the only thing I did was upgrade to the Absolute Strap.

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by b1gsky View Post
    I also placed an order for a Road Buddy and I also went with the Steel. Really happy with that decision! And I was good and didn't order anything else, the only thing I did was upgrade to the Absolute Strap.
    Congrats! Great choice And you will love the Absolute Shoulder Strap!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessmakes View Post
    Well, I believe Darcy did say that after they came up with the #4 wallet, they switched the #3 production over to those so that they had some in stock for the launch, so they were working with lesser quantities of the #3 & #4 anyway...
    That's exactly right. We made an extra effort to have as many of today's new debut items on hand as possible to try and avoid sell-outs of anything, but couldn't quite make that happen Wallet #4 because it was such a last minute kinda thing (and we're so glad it came to be, by the way!)

The good news is that (as @moriond thought) the production crew will begin making more wallets as soon as tomorrow and they'll be back in-stock and ready to ship by Friday, December 7th
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast