Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Doggienauts are back!!!! Ok, I'll call them Road Buddies in the future. They seem to have all the old features of the Road Duffles, except for the coyote trim, which I loved. But YAY! They're back! The 36L Road Duffle is my favorite TB travel bag. The dimensions and size are just perfect.

I like all 3 wallets but really wish they had one O-ring, so it can be "locked" to my bag or pants. Well, that's easy enough for me to sew an O-ring on myself if I decide to buy one. But I think I'll stick with my small clear DOP, because zippers and O-rings. The wallets are a really nice design though.

Firewood carrier. Um, I don't have a fireplace in 90F Florida.

Shadow backpack. Wish it wasn't black, but the red accessories are a nice touch. I like that there's no external zippers for prying hands to access in crowded areas. I don't have a use for it though.

So, I love the new items, but I'll be sitting this debut out. On the otherhand, there's a Co-pilot in 525 aubergine calling me.
    Last edited by BWeaves; 11-19-2018 at 09:04 AM.

Forum Member
    Indiana
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Road Buddy looks like the A45 and the NFTD had a child!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I second/triple/quadruple the request for a small (minimalist) web loop to be added to the wallets so that they can be used with key straps if desired. Common TB, make it happen for us!

Forum Member
    North Carolina
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to see the Road Buddy! I usually fly with a small Yeoman (and use it daily as a gym bag) but every time I use it I wish it had side pockets for shoes. I will test the 36L Road Buddy as a carry on this Christmas. My only wish right now is that it would come in Coyote.

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love these new designs! More soon, but I wanted to share a quick video of Nik's Minimalist Wallet! I love how they feel in my hand!

Attached Images Attached Images November Debut Thread-img_20181116_075109-jpg  November Debut Thread-img_20181116_085020-jpg  November Debut Thread-img_20181116_083250-jpg 
    Last edited by maverick; 11-19-2018 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Edited to update video link that include annotation regarding business card fit.
    -m

Forum Member
    Washington DC
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I'm trying to downsize my aeronaut 45, and we love our aeronaut 30 in 'duffle mode'. Is the road buddy 36 a nice in-between? The A45 is just too heavy, but I'd love a little extra packing space vs. an A30.

edit: the road buddy 36 seems big for european carryon right?
    Last edited by agland; 11-19-2018 at 09:43 AM.

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love the new stuff!

@darcy, what's happening with the new key straps with split rings? All the chat about adding o-rings to the wallets made me think a split ring would actually be much slimmer but would let people clip it to stuff. Then I remembered how nice and sturdy those TB split rings were, and I remembered they haven't debuted yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, are the lengths on the road buddies correct? The side by side pictures looks like there is much more than 1Ē difference in width...

Forum Member
    Chicago, IL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iím so excited about the Road Buddy! Iíve been wanting a large Road Duffel in Aubergine for so long, but was never crazy about the coyote trim. And since we just welcomed a new baby a week and a half ago, Iíve realized I need more packing options for travel trips to our familyís houses...now we will be traveling with the two of us, a newborn, a 2 year old, and two Great Danes, which makes for a LOT of stuff to haul. Itís definitely time to pull the trigger on getting one, so Iíll be purchasing one of the new designs for sure!

Florida
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @darcy, will we see the new wallets in nebulous gray?

Favorite: Steel/Steel Little Swift * Latest: nNordic/NWS Smart Alec *

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    I love these new designs! More soon, but I wanted to share a quick video of Nik's Minimalist Wallet! I love how they feel in my hand!

@maverick,

I'm late with my posting, but I started a thread on the wallets in the photos section: Nik's New Minimalist Wallets

moriond
    Last edited by maverick; 11-19-2018 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Edited to update video link that include annotation regarding business card fit.

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kkintea View Post
    @darcy, will we see the new wallets in nebulous gray?

Hi @kkintea,

Not Darcy, but I think that initially the idea is to use 210d Ballistic or 400d Halcyon for the new wallets.

moriond

-5 GMT EST/EDT
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    but I'll be sitting this debut out.
    Me too. Not every debut is for everyone. I made out last time with the Truck and the zipped shop bags and was very stoked, so I'm happy for someone else/different type of customer to experience that joy this time. I'll keep saving my money for that larger TC/small flapless cafe bag of the future.
    Proud owner of: Pop Tote in cloud, Aeronaut 30 in steel/iberian, Travel Cubelet in Dawn, Travel Cubelet in Nebulous Grey , SE in steel parapack, SSB in black halcyon, Pilot in steel dyneema/steel, , Truck in Nebulous Gray, Small Zipped shop bag in black, Small Zipped shop bag in Dawn numerous pouches, 3D cubes, Q kits and straps, Cubelets and Ghost Whales!

Florida
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Hi @kkintea,

Not Darcy, but I think that initially the idea is to use 210d Ballistic or 400d Halcyon for the new wallets.

moriond
    Makes sense, but you know how I love my gray colorways! I might go island because it looks stunning next to nebulous.

Favorite: Steel/Steel Little Swift * Latest: nNordic/NWS Smart Alec *

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kkintea View Post
    Makes sense, but you know how I love my gray colorways! I might go island because it looks stunning next to nebulous.

Yes, you could go with Island to match with Nebulous. Or either Dawn or the 400d Black Halcyon would work as accents. I got one of the Nebulous/Island Cafe Bag combinations, and that's pretty sweet, but I'm laughing because putting the Island wallet inside it may be a bit much!

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast