Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Southern California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    The Packing Cube Shoulder Bag will be available for order at the same time the Luminaries are available
    But will they come in colors/fabrics that match DLBPs?

I have needs Darcy, I have needs.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update! The price increase was originally scheduled to happen March 1st, but we've decided to delay it until March 5th -- the date the pre-order window for the Luminary 12, Luminary 15, and other bags closes. Speaking of, all of the info for the pre-order is up on the blog.

Quote Originally Posted by TRD View Post
    But will they come in colors/fabrics that match DLBPs?

I have needs Darcy, I have needs.
    They'll match the interior colors of the DLBP as the PCSB is made out of 210d ballistic. You've probably seen this, but just in case, all photos of the new PCSBs are up:
    https://www.tombihn.com/products/pac...e-shoulder-bag
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

Southern California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They'll match the interior colors of the DLBP as the PCSB is made out of 210d ballistic. You've probably seen this, but just in case, all photos of the new PCSBs are up:
    I love the new bags! Thanks!

Forum Member
    Florida, US
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All photos of the new PCSBs are up:
    Will there be a video for these bags as well?

I'd like to see something that shows the entire interior space of the bag with nothing in it. All the interior pictures show the bag stuffed with it slightly open, so it's hard to get a good idea of what the inside looks like.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any chance there will be a Synapse 19 Original 400 Halcyon + Wasabi 200 Halcyon combo before the price increase? I donít see any colors in production, but thatís the combo Iíve been holding out for🤞🏽Been wanting it for years and finally ready to buy one. Iím on vacation with another backpack and I feel so unorganized - keep telling myself I wish I had a Synapse 19! 😄

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by michelles View Post
    Any chance there will be a Synapse 19 Original 400 Halcyon + Wasabi 200 Halcyon combo before the price increase? I don’t see any colors in production, but that’s the combo I’ve been holding out for����Been wanting it for years and finally ready to buy one. I’m on vacation with another backpack and I feel so unorganized - keep telling myself I wish I had a Synapse 19! ��
    Your best bet is to call or shoot an email to the fine folks in Customer Service to see if it's on the upcoming production schedule. Usually the colour combos listed are the 12 week window, but you never know...
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too!

Minneapolis
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just tried to sign up for an email notification when the large shop bags in ballistic are ready to order, but I'm getting a message that "myname@gmail.com is already subscribed to list The Hero's Journey Debut. Click here to update your profile" T

he PCSB signup box/link worked just fine, though. @Darcy, do you know what's causing that?
    "I'm more of a creative problem solver with good taste and a soft spot for logistical nightmares.Ē ― Maria Semple, Where'd You Go, Bernadette

TB Crew (we work here) MatthewR's Avatar
    Seattle, WA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by michelles View Post
    Any chance there will be a Synapse 19 Original 400 Halcyon + Wasabi 200 Halcyon combo before the price increase? I don’t see any colors in production, but that’s the combo I’ve been holding out for����Been wanting it for years and finally ready to buy one. I’m on vacation with another backpack and I feel so unorganized - keep telling myself I wish I had a Synapse 19! ��
    I went ahead and checked the production schedule @G42 was talking about and we're not going to see an Original 400 Halcyon/Wasabi 200 Halcyon before the price increase on the 5th -- it looks like our last run of Synapse 19s were in January so we're probably not going to see another run of Synapse 19s for a little bit (we don't have the next run on the schedule yet, so I can't say for sure whether the next run will have Original 400 Halcyon/Wasabi 200 Halcyon on it quite yet even).

The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kathryn View Post
    I just tried to sign up for an email notification when the large shop bags in ballistic are ready to order, but I'm getting a message that "myname@gmail.com is already subscribed to list The Hero's Journey Debut. Click here to update your profile" T

he PCSB signup box/link worked just fine, though. @Darcy, do you know what's causing that?
    Thank you so much for alerting us to that @kathryn -- it's fixed now, so you can now sign-up.

Edited to add: anyone who signed up for what was accidentally the Hero's Journey Debut list but meant to sign up to be notified about the Original Large Shop Bag has been moved to the correct OLSB list.
    Last edited by Darcy; 02-20-2019 at 12:31 PM.
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Early heads-up: price Increase on March 1st, 2019

Thank you so much for alerting us to that @kathryn -- it's fixed now, so you can now sign-up.
    Iím still having a problem - I canít get the email signup to work at all. I enter my email address, hit ďsignupĒ and nothing happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by captzag83 View Post
    Iím still having a problem - I canít get the email signup to work at all. I enter my email address, hit ďsignupĒ and nothing happens.
    That's strange Just to confirm, are you trying to sign up on the Original Large Shop Bag page? I just tested it again and it works for me -- there's a subtle "Thank you for subscribing!" message that appears. If I try to sign up and I'm already subscribed, a less subtle message appears. (see attached screen shots)

You can also sign up on the Luminary 15 or Luminary 12 or any other pre-order pages. Or, PM me your email address and I can manually add you.

Early heads-up: price Increase on March 1st, 2019-already-signed-up-jpg

Early heads-up: price Increase on March 1st, 2019-thanks-subscribe-jpg

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems to be browser specific. It doesnít work on Firefox (iOS) but does on Safari (iOS).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks @G42 and @MatthewR! Guess Iíll be choosing from whatís in stock, which is ok by me, too, but just wanted to cover my bases before ordering! Appreciate your time to respond and look into the schedule!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumping this- just a few hours left for anyone who is bad at deadlines!
    The bigs: BB ■ | S25 ■ | Pilot
    The littles: LS ■ | LSB | SSB | PCSB | SE | CC | 3DOC | PP

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5