Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: 2019 wish list

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MCB in Black Halcyon (dark Grid) with UV interior! I want all the UV interiors!!! ;-)

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by experimentjon View Post
    Another wish here, but would love to see the Large Zip Top Shop bag in Black Halcyon (grey grid). I would buy it in a heartbeat...and it's the most masculine Halcyon IMO. Bonus points if it came in before the price increase!
    And the small size too, please 2019 wish list

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Espresso View Post
    A 22L Synapse
    I sold my S19 for a 22L bag. I’d be interested in a similarly sized version of the:

* Synapse GE without Coyote
    * Guide’s Pack without Coyote
    * Smart Alec

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All fabric 3DOC in 210 ballistic -- including black.

Better yet, a 3DOC with an inner pocket, like a mini TC or SE that fits in the bottom pocket of the S19.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love to get the Pop Tote, however, I wish there was an option to add loops so I can hook on a shoulder strap and occasionally wear the bag as a crossbody. That's the only thing holding me back from getting that bag at the moment. It's just a personal preference.

I just got the Synapse 25. It's amazing and I can't wait for my next trip just so I can use the bag!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
    Putting a clear urethane pocket on one side of the Passport Pouch would also accommodate awkward conference badges

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am also thinking a Cubelet with a Clear Urethane Pocket would be good not only for conference badges, but also the essentials that can be kept, when one handles a booth.

ID, CC, some cash, lip balm, little vials of over the counter meds, key for the donation box, extra business cards with the organization contact info, a regular size phone...

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love to see some newer, brighter color combinations. I'm a big fan of halcyon/halcyon bags, and would love to see more options. More island perhaps? I'd be all over an all 210 Island S19 or S25!!!

I'd also really love an even smaller halcyon organizer pouch than mini size. Just as wide, but about a half inch less tall would be ideal.
    Aubergine/steel MB, Aubergine/wasabi pilot , Aubergine/island SE, Aubergine/NWS Lswift, Black/fjord Sswift, Alphaviolet/NWS S25, Alphaviolet/viridian SK, Black/UV S19...and buying more! Aubergine and Alphaviolet lover!!!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lia View Post
    Better yet, a 3DOC with an inner pocket, like a mini TC or SE that fits in the bottom pocket of the S19.
    +1 on 3DOC organization. An external pocket(s) in the 3DOC given the smaller size may be useful and more accessible. An undermentioned item with great utility is the Leaf Pouchkin for the 1st/2nd Aid Packs. The leaf pouchkin matches the exact size of the front and back panels of the 3DOC. A 3DOC with leaf pouchkin pockets would be great for organizing many things in many configurations. FYI leaf pouchkin fits nicely inside 3DOC.

Unrelated, though similar wish of mine. A "minimalist 1st/2nd Aid OP" = a small DOP with the split front pockets and rear mesh pocket on back while retain main large pocket. Most essential items are flat and a slim format 1st aid pouch would be useful for the essentials when you can't/won't use a bulky kit or want/need a slim carry with essentials.
    Last edited by organicfarmer; 01-11-2019 at 06:39 PM.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love to see a pre-order run of the Guide's Pack in the non-navy parapack colors (black, steel, olive). I'd jump all over a black or olive Guide's Pack, but right now the non-navy side pockets are just taunting me.
    EDC: Side Kick/Medium Cafe Bag | WORK: Daylight Briefcase | GYM: Medium Road Duffel | TRAVEL: Smart Alec | EVERYTHING ELSE: Large Shop Bags

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love to see more O-rings in the smaller bags, like the small cafe bag and the Sidekick. I'd love to see an O-ring IN EVERY POCKET. When you have kids, or are juggling lots of small things like Q-kits, whales, and minimalist wallets, it's important to be able to secure everything in every pocket, especially when in high-pickpocketing areas.
    Happy owner of Nordic Original small cafe bag, Nordic Halcyon Synapse 25, Nordic Halcyon medium cafe bag, black Halcyon Sidekick. Gave son The Maker's Bag and he LOVES it. Hubby is getting a Tom Bihn gift for Christmas!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    I would love to see more O-rings in the smaller bags, like the small cafe bag and the Sidekick. I'd love to see an O-ring IN EVERY POCKET. When you have kids, or are juggling lots of small things like Q-kits, whales, and minimalist wallets, it's important to be able to secure everything in every pocket, especially when in high-pickpocketing areas.
    I second that! "There is never enough O-rings", I wonder who said and/or wrote that?

Reading your recent post Izzy, https://forums.tombihn.com/accessori...tml#post169344

I wonder if the Luggage Tag would not be perfect in EDC Ballistic (the lighter new fabric) to become an ID badge, public transport/ parking/library/club card holder.

The Luggage Tag needs to stay Travel Ballistic because 1050 D in needed to handle the wear and tear of luggage shlepping, but a lighter ballistic would be ok to be housed in an EDC.

I just realized that the secure yet zip-less opening might owe its integrity to the 1050 D Ballistic strength.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Pocket Pouch works perfectly for everything you list except a badge that must be displayed. So maybe a slightly redesigned Pocket Pouch with clear urethane front? I would like that - every badge I've had over the past decade comes with a reel holder and I tend to break the string on those at least once a year.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Side pockets for the backpacks (in other words, Citizen Canine Side Pockets in Black Halcyon with black webbing/trim.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    18 -19L Pilot.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viccansatx View Post
    18 -19L Pilot.
    I second this and I would buy 2 of them, one in ballistic and one in halycon. I wouldn't even want the design changed to have hidden backpack straps. Maybe the rumoured zero G mission to Mars bag will change my mind if it comes out.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast