Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 wish list

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haraya View Post
    You might have figured this out already as a hack, but I put a large/medium split ring on the pull loop of the Freudian Slip and use that as an attachment point for OPs, when I'm using one. (I also add split rings to the top O-rings in most of my TB backpacks, both because they are slightly larger and allow me to attach more keystraps, and because they are shiny and easier to spot in a dark interior.
    That may have been mentioned, but I didn't remember it. Great idea! Thanks!
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Coyote SK.

Forum Member
    Southern California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BWeaves View Post
    Coyote SK.
    Coyote DLBP
    Coyote S19
    Coyote SE

Forum Member
    New York City
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was wondering about the possibility of offering TSS, TLSS, SSB, and DLBP in Aether alongside Halcyon to offer something for those of us looking to cut our travel weight. I feel like the Daylight backpack and Shop Bags are really ripe for alternative, highly packable Aether models as well as the various stuff sacks.

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carrot View Post
    I was wondering about the possibility of offering TSS, TLSS, SSB, and DLBP in Aether alongside Halcyon to offer something for those of us looking to cut our travel weight. I feel like the Daylight backpack and Shop Bags are really ripe for alternative, highly packable Aether models as well as the various stuff sacks.
    If this were to happen, then my wish would be for it to happen before Violet was retired.

Forum Member
    Lost in the Midwest
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PU in black halcyon with NWS interior or

PU in 525 Nebulous grey and NWS or cloud interior

-5 GMT EST/EDT
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Travel trays in 210 ballistic!
    Proud owner of: Pop Tote in cloud, Aeronaut 30 in steel/iberian, Travel Cubelet in Dawn, Travel Cubelet in Nebulous Grey , SE in steel parapack, SSB in black halcyon, Pilot in steel dyneema/steel, , Truck in Nebulous Gray, Small Zipped shop bag in black, Small Zipped shop bag in Dawn numerous pouches, 3D cubes, Q kits and straps, Cubelets and Ghost Whales!

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A30 small laundry cubes in Violet, before it retires...
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too!

Ohio
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really like my SCB... Realizing the Maker's Bag is just a wide and slightly deeper CB after seeing a friends... Really wish they were still available in Coyote right now...

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, essentially the MB is just a different-dimensioned LCB but there are some differences, the maker's bag has an inside zip pocket instead of the outside slash pocket on the CBs, and the MB has organization (pen slots etc) inside the front zip pocket. (Actually my LCB is an older model in cordura, they may have added organization in the front zip before discontinuing, not sure).

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And +1 for the return of the maker's bag in coyote. I love mine in Verde but would love to have another.

Volunteer Moderator
    Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think this would necessarily be a good addition to the TB lineup, but I'd love to have a Small Cafe Bag Freudian Slip that was a scaled-down version of the MCB one. I'm actually thinking about making one myself, inspired by @sharkh's PCSB pocket insert which I also made one of. (If I do, I will definitely post pictures.)
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian.

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Forum Member
    Indiana
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aedifica View Post
    I don't think this would necessarily be a good addition to the TB lineup, but I'd love to have a Small Cafe Bag Freudian Slip that was a scaled-down version of the MCB one. I'm actually thinking about making one myself, inspired by @sharkh's PCSB pocket insert which I also made one of. (If I do, I will definitely post pictures.)
    I hadn't seen that before, so thanks for sharing the link...

Forum Member
    Springfield, MA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sturbridge View Post
    Travel trays in 210 ballistic!
    I wonder if these would have enough rigidity?

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lia View Post
    I wonder if these would have enough rigidity?
    I believe they would be. There was a recent comment about Shop Bags in 210 Ballistic being floppier than Halcyon, but I believe that is because they're heavier and have more weight to pull themselves down. The Travel Trays are so small, and the seaming so clever, that I believe they would stand up just fine. My concern is that they wouldn't collapse flat in the 210. Travel Trays were once made in the thicker 400 Halcyon as well but are not anymore. I wonder (but do not know!) if the thicker fabric wasn't ideal for flattening. But since I always have one or two out, they don't always need flattening! ;-)

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast