Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 wish list

Forum Member
    Virginia USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me sad. Nordic will be phased out soon and I’m too new to TB to have built up enough Nordic stuff.

Forum Member
    Lost in the Midwest
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would LOVE to see the new GHOST WHALES with a double zipper. Then I could control which side of the GW to use, and would have not one, but two dimensions to work with!

JUST IMAGINE THIS:

2019 wish list-img_1419-jpg

THAT COULD BE ACCESSED LIKE THIS:

2019 wish list-img_1420-jpg

Forum Member
    UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A cover for the small Field Notes and similar sized 3.5" x 5.5" softcover notebooks. With a firm (plastic) backing to provide a good writing support for the notebook, easy to slip one or both covers in to one or two pockets inside the cover and most importantly - an O-ring.
    Halcyon or Ballistic. Lots of lovely colour choices!
    Perhaps like a larger version of the Nik's Minimalist Wallet
    The majority of the ones generally available are thick, unyielding leather with elastic band closure, making them chunky and often awkward to slip into a bag or pocket. I know that TB could make something really special!
    Last edited by KAB; 04-10-2019 at 06:09 AM.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KAB View Post
    A cover for the small Field Notes and similar sized 3.5" x 5.5" softcover notebooks. With a firm (plastic) backing to provide a good writing support for the notebook, easy to slip one or both covers in to one or two pockets inside the cover and most importantly - an O-ring.
    Halcyon or Ballistic. Lots of lovely colour choices!
    Perhaps like a larger version of the Nik's Minimalist Wallet
    The majority of the ones generally available are thick, unyielding leather with elastic band closure, making them chunky and often awkward to slip into a bag or pocket. I know that TB could make something really special!
    Yeah, I've been yearning for this. The Ghost Whale doesn't quite accommodate that size of notebook (the small is just a tiiiiiny bit too narrow). I'd love it.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bouncing View Post
    FWIW, it's not keys scratching your phone, it's sand.
    How?

fredletsTravels
    http://www.fredletsTravels.com
    #TeamUltraviolet

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck-will View Post
    A45 in Verde/UV (although I'd take one in Black Ballistic/UV).
    Yay! A45 in Black ballistic/UV has appeared "in production!"

Forum Member
    Sweden
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've realised that I wish very much for a dark red colour, like a burgundy or maroon. As well as a return of dark green.

Forum Member
    France
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ejvc View Post
    I've realised that I wish very much for a dark red colour, like a burgundy or maroon. As well as a return of dark green.
    Itís not dark red. But I was pleasantly surprised by how dark Mars Red is, especially with the ballistic material texture.

Forum Member
    North Carolina
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadD View Post
    Itís not dark red. But I was pleasantly surprised by how dark Mars Red is, especially with the ballistic material texture.
    I have accessories in Mars Red. Really like the color in small doses but I agree; I would love to have burgundy/maroon, especially for bags. Dark greens and browns too.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love a burgundy and dark green as well. The old Red Blend and Forest colors were pretty dreamy.

Forum Member
    Sweden
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd also like a lovely dark chocolate brown, since we're asking. And for linings, a nice neutral light tan, like a sand colour, and a vibrant turquoise. I love navy and turquoise and it would be beautiful with coyote as well.

Florida
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd also like a lovely dark chocolate brown, since we're asking. And for linings, a nice neutral light tan, like a sand colour, and a vibrant turquoise. I love navy and turquoise and it would be beautiful with coyote as well.
    Ooooh. I would love a bag with a dark chocolate brown exterior with a pale tan, flax-like lining (like Linen, but slightly more saturated).
    Small Cafe Bag in Deep Blue/Grass - Medium Cafe Bag in Alphaviolet/Cloud - Pop Tote in Olive - S19 in Deep Blue/Iberian; Side Kicks in Aubergine/Island Halcyon, Verde/Ultraviolet, and Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - Side Effect in Nordic Halcyon/Northwest Sky Halcyon - S25 in Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - S25 in Aubergine/Island Halcyon

Forum Member
    New Zealand
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes! A really dark chocolate, not like the current cocoa. Or even getting towards an espresso colour.
    A30 in original halcyon/wasabi. Side Kick in verde/northwest sky and cloud/viridian, Pop Tote in Mars Red, Travel Cubelet in Mars Red, A30 packing cube backpack in northwest sky, large travel tray in sitka, packing cubes, pouches and cubelets

Montana
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Denises View Post
    Yes! A really dark chocolate, not like the current cocoa. Or even getting towards an espresso colour.
    Ooohhh...how pretty would that be with a Dawn interior?!?
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KAB View Post
    A slightly larger Side Kick, and as the Night Flight Travel Duffel is no longer available (very sorry to see that retired) a Road Buddy of slightly smaller proportions, perhaps 24 or 25L. The NFTD was 20L and a bit too small in some instances but nevertheless a very practical bag for lots of different activities.
    I definitely second the 24 - 30L duffel bag idea. Super bummed that the Night Flight is no longer available. The Yeoman is nice but lacks convenient built in pouches/smaller zipped areas for quick access to certain items. Other bags that do have pouches tend to be a little large. There's definitely a need for a smaller travel oriented duffel. A smaller Road Buddy would be perfect.

Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast