Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 wish list

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish the Smart Alec and Shadow Guide would be made sooner than later.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Alabama
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @panda2mama did you sign up on the TB website for interest in a run of smart alecs? You probably did, but I figured Id ask, since the more people ask, the higher the chances theyll do a limited run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

cave of caerbannog
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A Cubelet, Travel Cubelet, Mini and Small Ghost Whale, and both sizes QPet (sp) in Wasabi...

Please and Thank you...

Forum Member
    Perth, Australia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Id like to see half sized packing cubes. Specifically half sized A30/45 end pocket cubes. One large cube is too much when I like separating my things I think. Alternatively having stuff sacks with a better closing method instead of the draw string that leaves a huge opening still. Zipped or snap button closure would be good I think.

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2019 wish list

Quote Originally Posted by LordAnubis View Post
    I think Id like to see half sized packing cubes. Specifically half sized A30/45 end pocket cubes. One large cube is too much when I like separating my things I think. Alternatively having stuff sacks with a better closing method instead of the draw string that leaves a huge opening still. Zipped or snap button closure would be good I think.

Do you mean something like the Clear Quarter Packing Cube but with one compartment not two? A couple of people here have mentioned REI mini packing cubes that are about that size but I believe you live outside of the US so that might not be of any use to you.

Edited to add: the discontinued NFTD or Mini Yeoman cubes might be a useful size to you if you come across them in the second-hand market
    Last edited by Cristina; 05-05-2019 at 01:12 PM.

Forum Member
    Perth, Australia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. Yeah I realised I needed this when trying to pack an A30. Previously I used three 3DOC and they fit perfectly in the A45 end pocket. But they dont quite fit in the A30.

Not thought of the clear quarter cube but yes that sort of size would be good I guess.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by melminimalist View Post
    @panda2mama did you sign up on the TB website for interest in a run of smart alecs? You probably did, but I figured Id ask, since the more people ask, the higher the chances theyll do a limited run.

I did. But I just thought I'd put out a request everywhere 2019 wish list2019 wish list2019 wish list2019 wish list

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

New Zealand
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love my Daylight Briefcase and how well my Microsoft Surface Pro fits in the cache inside the Daylight Briefcase. Sometimes though I just want to take the Cache and feel it is a bit plain. A Halcyon sleeve that fits the cache snugly with nothing more than a zip closure and attachments for a shoulder strap would be the ultimate accessory for the cache :-)
    2019 wish list-2019-05-06-12-23-11-jpg

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A sample swatch brochure with all the colors and fabrics. I recently requested and received a swatch with all the fabric colors available for the yeoman duffels. I realized pictures don't do some colors any justice.

Maybe a nominal price that could follow the donation crane model. (fabric diverted from waste stream, donation to good cause, and get to see all the colors with possibly lower product returns. Win-win-win I think) And a fabric color card could be a collectible itself.

Forum Member
    Michigan
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by organicfarmer View Post
    A sample swatch brochure with all the colors and fabrics. I recently requested and received a swatch with all the fabric colors available for the yeoman duffels. I realized pictures don't do some colors any justice.

Maybe a nominal price that could follow the donation crane model. (fabric diverted from waste stream, donation to good cause, and get to see all the colors with possibly lower product returns. Win-win-win I think) And a fabric color card could be a collectible itself.
    Yes!!! The colors look much better in person. I spend half my time rethinking color choices & combinations.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

-5 GMT EST/EDT
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to see a mini zip top shopping bag- something about 2/3 or 3/4 of the dimensions of the small bag. Something a little more narrow and just a bit smaller, so it could also act as a purse like object or a lunchbag (water bottle in one pocket, napkin and cutlery in the other).

Also, a somewhat larger travel cubelet (but I think I already asked for that). Something that is an inch or two longer/wider in all the dimensions. Enough so that I could hold a water bottle in it, and a little bit more than "just the essentials".
    Proud owner of: Pop Tote in cloud, Aeronaut 30 in steel/iberian, Travel Cubelet in Dawn, Travel Cubelet in Nebulous Grey , SE in steel parapack, SSB in black halcyon, Pilot in steel dyneema/steel, , Truck in Nebulous Gray, Small Zipped shop bag in black, Small Zipped shop bag in Dawn numerous pouches, 3D cubes, Q kits and straps, Cubelets and Ghost Whales!

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sturbridge View Post

Also, a somewhat larger travel cubelet (but I think I already asked for that). Something that is an inch or two longer/wider in all the dimensions. Enough so that I could hold a water bottle in it, and a little bit more than "just the essentials".
    Do you not like the Side Kick? A Travel Cubelet sits nicely inside of it next to an 8oz water bottle and a thin pair of gloves (the hat and neck warmer are already in the TC). Plus, it zips closed unlike a Small Cafe Bag.

-5 GMT EST/EDT
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you not like the Side Kick?
    I had a Side Kick- I prefer 1) the vertical orientation of the TC and 2) the simple inside of the TC- the Side Kick had too many pockets/layers and I was forever looking for things. It was about the size I'm thinking though.
    Proud owner of: Pop Tote in cloud, Aeronaut 30 in steel/iberian, Travel Cubelet in Dawn, Travel Cubelet in Nebulous Grey , SE in steel parapack, SSB in black halcyon, Pilot in steel dyneema/steel, , Truck in Nebulous Gray, Small Zipped shop bag in black, Small Zipped shop bag in Dawn numerous pouches, 3D cubes, Q kits and straps, Cubelets and Ghost Whales!

Forum Member
    Boone NC
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sturbridge View Post
    Yes!!! I adore my TC and it's my EDC but really need it slightly larger, and I wouldn't mind a few more interior pockets... just like the Side Kick but in a vertical format. Btw, an interior zip might be nice for loose change, etc. I tried the SK for a while and liked the size but hated the horizontal orientation. I don't always zip my bags and things were always falling out of the SK, but not so with the TC due to the bottom heavy, vertical layout. IMO, a vertical orientation also makes a more streamlined carry.

I considered switching to the SCB but it's too large and I'd hate the flap. Yes, I'm a bit like Goldilocks.

Forum Member
    New England
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This wish is more of a daydream... I'm looking at my new grass SSB and thinking how well it handles bright colors. It'd be so cute in alphaviolet.

Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast