Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 wish list

Forum Member
    North Carolina
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love it if the cafe bags came with removable straps. They're great bags; I used to own an SCB and I really want an MCB. But the SCB was a little too small, the strap was a little bit too long, and the shoulder pad options were not comfortable to me so I ended up selling the bag. Since the MCB has the same strap and shoulder pad options I'm concerned I will have many of the same problems with it. A cafe bag with the standard shoulder strap or an ABS (mini or regular) would be perfect.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More backpacks in Coyote

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My wish is in response to Darcy's announcement (see below) regarding the retirement of Iberian and Wasabi and instead having limited edition 200d halcyon colors. I really, really hope those future limited edition colors include Solar and Zest. They are fantastic colors that are easy to spot in other bags.

"06/04/2019 Updates

We've decided to retire the following colors. The (timeline) next to the fabric name is our best estimate as to how much longer we'll be able to offer the color in various bags and accessories.

Nordic 400 Halcyon (2 months)
    Iberian 200 Halcyon (2 months)
    Wasabi 200 Halcyon (4-6 months)

This news may come as a surprise, especially because Iberian and Wasabi have been around for so long. Our current plan is to offer a rotating "limited edition" color of 200d Halcyon in the future (we don't yet have timeline on the new color yet, or even what it'll be!), and it's possible that in a couple of years Iberian or Wasabi are brought back to be that rotating color. In the meantime, though, we look at this as an opportunity to experiment with new colors and give people more variety/options. Without retiring some existing options, we couldn't make space (like, literal physical space!) for new colors."
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Alabama
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A triumphant return of Sitka!!! Especially in regards to the possible limited run of smart alecs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Forum Member
    Portland, OR
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by melminimalist View Post
    A triumphant return of Sitka!!! Especially in regards to the possible limited run of smart alecs.

The actual bag of my dreams would be a Cloud/Sitka Smart Alec where the entire front panel zips down, clamshell style.
    Current Everyday Carry: S19 in Cloud/Island, 15C Cache, SE in Wasabi, SC in Fjord; Cubelets in Dawn, Canyon, and Grass, COW in Original Halcyon
    Current Travel Carry: A30 in Original Halcyon/Ultraviolet, DLBP in Nordic, PCSB in Sitka, Large TT in Sitka, SSK in Wasabi, 3DOC in Solar

Forum Member
    UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Black/Sitka Smart Alec 2019 wish list although I don't know whether I could cope with that much Sitka all at once, I might explode 2019 wish list2019 wish list

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Brooklyn, NY
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An L15 whose back compartment is just a teeny bit bigger to fit my 14" laptop. An L15.5, maybe, even.

Oh and it's a fanciful never-before-existing color combination, a la Aubergine 525/Zest, Deep Blue/Monarch, Mars Red/Fjord, Steel/Viridian, Original Halcyon/Sitka... sigh, I have to stop.

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SK in Coyote.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pilot in ballistic: Black or Steel with inside Ultraviolet

Bethlehem, PA - USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An Alphaviolet/NWS Swift.
    EDC: SK/SCB, Swift for knitting, DLBC for light carry days, shop bags
    TRAVEL: A45
    FAVORITE TB COLORS: indigo, kiwi, aubergine, verde, navy, zest dyneema, nordic dyneema, nordic halcyon, black halcyon, viridian, alphaviolet
    FAVORITE LINING COLORS: wasabi, northwest sky

Louisiana
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Insulated lunch bag, please.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since it came up in the a different thread: Travel Cubelet in 210 ballistic (instead of 525)
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    Since it came up in the a different thread: Travel Cubelet in 210 ballistic (instead of 525)
    I agree. I think a black 210 ballistic TC would be a winner. I would also like to see one in Coyote. The 210d ballistic and 200d halcyon TCs are my favorite, although I do like the 525 colors too; they're just stiffer, in my opinion.
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m repeating my wish for an Original Halcyon Travel Cubelet...

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by b1gsky View Post
    Iím repeating my wish for an Original Halcyon Travel Cubelet...
    Yes! To go with my other stuff!

fredletsTravels
    http://www.fredletsTravels.com
    #TeamUltraviolet

Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast