Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 wish list

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by b1gsky View Post
    Im repeating my wish for an Original Halcyon Travel Cubelet...
    Oh, yes, absolutely! I would love a Travel Cubelet in original halcyon before that fabric is retired. I am loving my Side Kick in original halcyon/island. A TC would be like a mini SK. Very sad to see original halcyon discontinued.
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    Since it came up in the a different thread: Travel Cubelet in 210 ballistic (instead of 525)
    Since the discussion was in another thread, Ill just quite the super fast and positive response we got to this request:
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeV View Post
    Hi All! We think it's a good idea to make that switch too! We'll get some Black 210d Ballistic Travel Cubelets in the next batch.

We just set it up so you can sign up for notification that they're available on the Travel Cublet page- we expect they'll be ready in about 4-6 weeks. We hadn't posted anything about it yet but we've got Coyote 210d Ballistic Travel Cubelets coming along at the same time
    (And, if you want to view the original thread, or just check the time stamps for how fast an official response came through, just click on the arrow to the right at the top of the quotation)

The TB folks are really, really responsive!

moriond

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bigger open side pockets on the Pop Tote. Or gusseted pockets. I feel like I either have to sacrifice putting stuff in pockets when the bag is full or sacrificing room in the inside when I have a water bottle(s) in the side pocket(s). I want to be able to carry ALL THE THINGS!

Forum Member
    UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Side Kick in 210 Ballistic - would be lovely!

Forum Member
    North Carolina
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pammy View Post
    I agree. I think a black 210 ballistic TC would be a winner. I would also like to see one in Coyote. The 210d ballistic and 200d halcyon TCs are my favorite, although I do like the 525 colors too; they're just stiffer, in my opinion.
    TC page now says 210 ballistic Coyote is coming soon.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortie View Post
    TC page now says 210 ballistic Coyote is coming soon.
    Yay! I'm so excited and signed up for both the 210 black and Coyote TCs.

I think the TB Crew was reading the forums yesterday because shortly after the discussion in another thread asking for 210 black TCs, Mike responded: "Hi All! We think it's a good idea to make that switch too! We'll get some Black 210d Ballistic Travel Cubelets in the next batch.

We just set it up so you can sign up for notification that they're available on the Travel Cublet page- we expect they'll be ready in about 4-6 weeks. We hadn't posted anything about it yet but we've got Coyote 210d Ballistic Travel Cubelets coming along at the same time."

See post #7 in this thread: https://forums.tombihn.com/questions...ballistic.html
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

France
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a 20-22L Guide Pack or Smart Alec like backpack with some diamond accessory strap holders for minimalist(/tiny) camper
    would be a perfect solution for the tiny me
    just a Bihnion here

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am big into watches so I wouldnt mind a TB watch organizer or maybe a watch strap. Id totally buy those!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love to see them bring back the TB tool/pen wrap

Volunteer Moderator
    Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the Forums, @ajbt200128!

Volunteer Moderator
    Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TB Crew, have you already considered making Ghost Whale pouches out of 400d Halcyon? If the pouch works in that material, it would be fun to see Original and Nordic Halcyon Ghost Whale pouches before those two fabrics retire.
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian.

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

-5 GMT EST/EDT
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like a ready-for-Mars small cafe bag - ie no flap/buckle, just a zipper on the top so nothing falls out, floats away.
    Proud owner of: Pop Tote in cloud, Aeronaut 30 in steel/iberian, Travel Cubelet in Dawn, Travel Cubelet in Nebulous Grey , SE in steel parapack, SSB in black halcyon, Pilot in steel dyneema/steel, , Truck in Nebulous Gray, Small Zipped shop bag in black, Small Zipped shop bag in Dawn numerous pouches, 3D cubes, Q kits and straps, Cubelets and Ghost Whales!

Forum Member
    Perth, Australia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnOmegaOdyssey View Post
    I am big into watches so I wouldnt mind a TB watch organizer or maybe a watch strap. Id totally buy those!

A Nordic halcyon nato for the seiko Save The Ocean Turtle or a coyote strap for the Tudor Bronze. 2019 wish list2019 wish list

Id buy that instantly 2019 wish list2019 wish list

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LordAnubis View Post
    A Nordic halcyon nato for the seiko Save The Ocean Turtle or a coyote strap for the Tudor Bronze. 2019 wish list2019 wish list

Id buy that instantly 2019 wish list2019 wish list

Yes! That sounds amazing!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got this idea for an all purpose personal carry on/tote/backpack/day bag: take a zippered tote like the small zip-top shop bag, add a small outer zippered pocket for boarding documents. Make it so you can turn it inside out with backpack straps and another zippered pocket on that side so no matter what side is out there is a pocket on the outside for documents or small items. Festoon with o rings and add a water bottle pocket on the backpack side. Add shoulder strap mounts on the tote bag side. Make it about 15 liters and proportion for budget airline personal bag limits.

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast