Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 wish list

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pre-order for Smart Alec with matching UMP and LMP options. Please.... 2019 wish list

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessmakes View Post
    * new Halcyon colors - bring back Sitka, original Nordic, Zest, and Solar!
    2nd that! 2019 wish list

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For a bit of fun! A Tom Bihn scarf with a zipped pocket and an O-ring on one or both ends, and a lovely big TB aeroplane logo.
    Seriously though, a scarf with such a pocket would be so useful.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wished for Viridian as 525 exterior ballistic last year, and even if it's being discontinued, I'll keep wishing.

If not Viridian, then hopefully maybe a brighter blue like French Blue in an exterior material? That and/or a shade of magenta/fuchsia like Azalea would make my year (and break my wallet...).

Other than new colors, maybe Parental Unit or Maker's Bag in 525 ballistic? I've been dithering over whether to get one of those, but I can't decide on a color/fabric. Clearly, what I really need is even more options...

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iíd like to see the cubelets made out of halcyon. I like the size of the cubelet but want them to match with my 3D cubes in halcyon.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by panda2mama View Post
    Pre-order for Smart Alec with matching UMP and LMP options. Please.... 2019 wish list

Even my 12 year old can carry it off in style 2019 wish list

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Travel cubelet with loops on the side like SE or SK, so I can hook onto the front of SA with gatekeepers.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A frame sheet for the Brain Bag would be very handy.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A Travel Cubelet with the interior O-Ring over the side *opposite* instead of *over* the cell phone pocket, or whatever you use the wider interior pocket for =)

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sarepants View Post
    A Travel Cubelet with the interior O-Ring over the side *opposite* instead of *over* the cell phone pocket, or whatever you use the wider interior pocket for =)
    *In addition to. Always more O-rings. Always.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 My wallet on a strap is forever getting tangled around whatever I have in the pocket.
    Proud owner of: Pop Tote in cloud, Aeronaut 30 in steel/iberian, Travel Cubelet in Dawn, SE in steel parapack, SSB in black halcyon, Pilot in steel dyneema/steel, , Truck and Travel Cubelet in Nebulous Gray, Small Zipped shop bag in black, numerous pouches, 3D cubes, Q kits and straps and Cubelets!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by panda2mama View Post
    Travel cubelet with loops on the side like SE or SK, so I can hook onto the front of SA with gatekeepers.

I do that today using the o-rings on the TC. It's not as elegant, perhaps, as the loops, but it works. I wouldn't put a gold brick in there, but I usually use it for tissues, snacks, etc., so not heavy.
    Steel/Island A45&Pilot; Steel/Solar WF&CP; Blk/Canyon S19; Navy/NWSky A30; Blk Halcyon/NWSky SA; Olive/Canyon Luminary

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sarepants View Post
    This is exactly why I added my own O-rings to the TC. The one O-ring is in the most inconvenient place.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Adding my vote for a slightly larger SK, all fabric 3DOC in more colors, and PINK halcyon for interiors!
    Also I would love a large YSS; sometimes I need that extra sizes and a TSS doesn’t fill that need.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maker's Bag.
    1. Can the zipped pocket on the inside be shifted to the back, like DLBC, so we can easily access some items without opening the flap?
    2. Not so many small pockets in the front zipped pocket, or at least make them a bit bigger such that they can fit car keys, access keycards, tissue paper packs
    3. Add pen slots

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast