Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast

Thread: 2019 wish list

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imagineez View Post
    This request is for the Guide’s Edition Synik when it debuts early 2020...

Can you bring back Olive Parapack? Somehow some way? That would look stunning, and with Coyote.
    I'd love to see Olive Parapack stuff as well!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pilots are coming in 525, luckily without the coyote interior lining so my credit card might be safe.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

France
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lang View Post
    I'd love to see Olive Parapack stuff as well!
    Yes! for Guide Pack (and its accessories) + new shoulder strap version on it!
    just a Bihnion here

Forum Member
    UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zip Top Shop Bags in multi-colour ways - perhaps end panels in different colour to the main body. Just for fun!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PCSB in Original/Black halcyon

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bring back Olive parapack or 525 ballistic.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Padded eyeglass case (maybe something like the small ghost whale pouch) but with padded/soft fabric lining

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know the Truck is better in almost every conceivable way, but there’s a part of me that wants to try out a 525d Movable Feast.

California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a SE in black 400 halcyon / Island. I'd love to see more stuff in that combo, especially an S25. the black 400 halcyon is usually matched with iberian or wasabi and the island is matched with the white grid which I don't like as much. The black halcyon has a nice combination of professional looking and being lightweight.

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesomepants View Post
    I have a SE in black 400 halcyon / Island. I'd love to see more stuff in that combo, especially an S25. the black 400 halcyon is usually matched with iberian or wasabi and the island is matched with the white grid which I don't like as much. The black halcyon has a nice combination of professional looking and being lightweight.
    The S25 has been made in Black Halcyon/Island in the past! I know, I have one. I also have a Side Kick in that combo--I really like those together.
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian.

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While I definitely support a Tom Bihn backpack tote/totepack that's all the trend, those are but a pale shadow of what I really want - a convertible messenger/crossbody bag with backpack straps. There are a lot of totepacks out there (none Tom Bihn perfection, of course, but they're ubiquitous at this point), but virtually none have even an attachment point for a crossbody strap, and are either uselessly thin, or shapelessly massive (If I wanted that, I'd just lug my beautiful Smart Alec everywhere - perfect bag, not for this. There are some convertible briefcases/backpacks (I'm based in Colorado, so I see Topo Designs a fair bit), the styling's not me (personal taste), and in such cases, the backpack straps are usually difficult/unweildy to switch between (the thought of having to undo gatekeepers every time I want to switch between backpack and briefcase makes me cringe). Really, I just want my absolutely beloved Pilot with tuckaway backpack straps, to the point that I've started looking into some DIY projects to get my One True Bag, before remembering I cannot sew.

Tom Bihn does Totes *well*, but my travel issue has always been the need for a crossbody strap to attach to them, and now that I've got an urban commute with a lot of bus, walking, and heavy school gear, the ability to swap between backpack when I was running between classes (my back isn't loving me wearing crossbody constantly these days) and crossbody when I was in crowds and wanted better security would be a *dream*. Something like a miniaturized Western Flyer, with either Lovely Pilot or Sleek Luminary styling. (The Stowaway was *CLEVER*, but I missed it, and at the time my laptop was beyond too big for it. I didn't love the styling of it in backpack mode, but the concept of 'easily convertible edc backpack/crossbody that zips all the way shut' and it's looks when zipped shut were exactly what I wanted. I can only hope that the Stowaway Successor hits all my buttons (sleek in both backpack and crossbody/briefcase form, fits an ipad 12.9 pro sized chromebook, can fit some letter sized file folders/notebook (maybe even a thin binder), and various other bits and bobs. And comes in Nebulous Grey/Island Halcyon)

TL; DR Stowaway Successor that has Luminary Sleek Styling and/or a Pilot with tuckaway straps. (And to finally have both budget and a trip worthy of pulling the trigger on an A30....)

California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aedifica View Post
    The S25 has been made in Black Halcyon/Island in the past! I know, I have one. I also have a Side Kick in that combo--I really like those together.
    Hopefully when the Nordic halcyon is phased out they start making more products with the black grid halcyon. ::finger-crossed::

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesomepants View Post
    Hopefully when the Nordic halcyon is phased out they start making more products with the black grid halcyon. ::finger-crossed::
    The black halcyon, not the original? Yeah I like that one, especially in my Pilot, but what I'd really like is to replace Nordic with a non-blue color. I know most people love blue but it's just never been my favorite!

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe one day we could get a dark cocoa/chocolate brown 400d halcyon for exteriors or a very deep dark green... I get that black is the most commonly picked colour for exterior, but some other very dark professional looking colours would be nice...

I really like the 400d halcyon exterior... and of all the items I have in it, only one is the Black with dark grid lines
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love a TB lunch bag! Insulated but not too bulky, high quality and thoughtfully designed as TB knows how to do best!

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast