Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 wish list

Forum Member
    New York City
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bphannah View Post
    I would love a TB lunch bag! Insulated but not too bulky, high quality and thoughtfully designed as TB knows how to do best!
    Me too! I’ve recently been looking for a lunch bag and there’s not a lot out there with the same high quality we’re used to from TB. I’d need it to be pretty waterproof on the inside though because I like to carry wet foods for lunch.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carrot View Post
    Me too! I’ve recently been looking for a lunch bag and there’s not a lot out there with the same high quality we’re used to from TB. I’d need it to be pretty waterproof on the inside though because I like to carry wet foods for lunch.
    Obviously Tom Bihn is the best, but if none of the current offerings work for you as a lunch bag... maybe check out quasi-competitors CourierWare and Red Oxx?

I have two CourierWare bags (one I don't use anymore as I replaced it with a TB bag) and they are relatively waterproof on the inside (I think technically water resistant, but I've sat mine down in the rain and it's not gotten /in/ either since the lining is what is water resistant) in addition to being high quality.
    https://courierbags.com/collections/.../products/mini

I don't have a Red Oxx bag, but the quality is supposed to be similar to that of TB.
    https://www.redoxx.com/lil-roy/91037/product

But that said... yeah, I'm always happy to see more Tom Bihn bags! Could you work a TB packing cube or Side Kick into a lunch bag?

Manchester, UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Big ask, but an in-between-sized Synik (26?). The 22 looks great for EDC but too small for one-bag travel, and the 30 great for one-bag but way too big for EDC. It's honestly the only thing putting me off buying one, otherwise it seems like the closest thing to my perfect bag...

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a relatively simple request... I'd love to get my hands on a black/coyote Lead's Pocket, along with a strap I could use to make a sling out of it. I've seen pictures of the Lead's Pocket in black so I'm hoping it would come back into production.

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrissant View Post
    I have a relatively simple request... I'd love to get my hands on a black/coyote Lead's Pocket, along with a strap I could use to make a sling out of it. I've seen pictures of the Lead's Pocket in black so I'm hoping it would come back into production.
    Iím just curious, why the Leadís Pocket instead of the Side Effect?

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about a successor to the NFTD? It's like the perfect duffel bag for me.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any updated messengers down the pike? I like the Makers bag, but want something that is more of a hybrid Makers/Pilot with the sleekness and attractiveness of a Cafe bag. If that makes any sense to anyone

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beach backpack
    - ultralight aether or halcyon
    - drawstring closure rope straps
    - eyelets (2) on bottom corners where toggles adjust the length of the ropes
    - zippered front pocket on outside (approx 1/2 of bag size) with the bottom of the pocket up two inches from base of bag to protect sunnies etc when bag is placed on the ground
    - o ring inside for money pouch attachment

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love to see OPs in both the aether and 210 ballistics! I'm not a fan of the vinyl front clear pouches, but the aether is translucent enough that you can see contents with the lighter colors.
    A30 - Original Halcyon/UV MB - Aubergine/NWS LCB - Original Halcyon/Wasabi! MCB - Steel dyneema/Wasabi! STT - Wasabi! SE - NORDIC/Solar TT - Sitka

TB Newbie First factory visit - 9/21/2018

Heartís desire: a S19 or S25 in original NORDIC.

Forum Member
    UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoux View Post
    Beach backpack
    - ultralight aether or halcyon
    - drawstring closure rope straps
    - eyelets (2) on bottom corners where toggles adjust the length of the ropes
    - zippered front pocket on outside (approx 1/2 of bag size) with the bottom of the pocket up two inches from base of bag to protect sunnies etc when bag is placed on the ground
    - o ring inside for money pouch attachment
    In the meantime, consider the A45 packing cube backpack, if you haven't already.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessmakes View Post
    I'd love to see OPs in both the aether and 210 ballistics! I'm not a fan of the vinyl front clear pouches, but the aether is translucent enough that you can see contents with the lighter colors.
    Jess, I asked customer service recently whether they would be making the older style flat organiser pouches in 210 ballistic soon, and was told there were no plans in that direction

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Before Original Black Halcyon retires, can we have the following bags in this material?

- Daylight briefcase
    - Zipped-top shop bags
    - Travel cubelet
    - Packing cube shoulder bag

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, repeating my wish for an Original Halcyon Travel Cubelet. That would be so awesome.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EmTheEmu View Post
    Big ask, but an in-between-sized Synik (26?). The 22 looks great for EDC but too small for one-bag travel, and the 30 great for one-bag but way too big for EDC. It's honestly the only thing putting me off buying one, otherwise it seems like the closest thing to my perfect bag...
    And a between-sized torso length (more like the Smart Alex) would be good too. For those where the 19/22 is short, but the 25/30 too, long crowd

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by earth5 View Post
    And a between-sized torso length (more like the Smart Alex) would be good too. For those where the 19/22 is short, but the 25/30 too, long crowd
    I agree -- we have large and small, now we need a medium Synik/Synapse around 18 cm tall.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast