Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 wish list

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A taller Freudian Slip (in Cloud?, Island, or Grass) for the Luminary 12. I'm currently using my SCB-FS and it's a little short. Doesn't even have to come all the way up to the top of the bag but better use of the vertical space would be awesome.

Forum Member
    Sweden
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bike bag, like a messenger bag with optional attachment points for click fix or other bike attachment systems please.

I really hate my Ortleib front bag for my Brompton, but it's waterproof and too small to fit any other bag inside it so I have it anyway. But I'd rather have a TB. Plus travel is not just by plane or car, right?

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ejvc View Post
    Bike bag, like a messenger bag with optional attachment points for click fix or other bike attachment systems please.

I really hate my Ortleib front bag for my Brompton, but it's waterproof and too small to fit any other bag inside it so I have it anyway. But I'd rather have a TB. Plus travel is not just by plane or car, right?
    You may be interested in these posts:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=brom...ms.tombihn.com

Forum Member
    Sweden
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, it's very interesting that search, I've enjoyed looking at what others have done. But Bromptons are pretty niche, it'd be great to have a bike bag for a regular bike, many more people would get value from that.

Re the Cadet/ID hack etc -- I don't have those bags :-( -- but even if I did I don't have the frame. I do have a spare click-on front frame for my brompton but it's rather large, and they don't seem to sell the small frames any longer . I wish they just sold the click-on bit but no luck... Anyway I think a bag more purpose-designed is better. Brompton clearly works with small English producers to do bags.

Forum Member
    Virginia USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Padded ghost whale that has enough interior space to carry a cell phone. My iPhone XR just fits into a small but sure would like padding.
    Bags - S25 (Mars Red balistic/Northwest sky/halcyon), S19 (Deep blue balistic/Iberian/halcyon). SCB (Nordic)
    Accessories - Nik's #4 wallets, Q-kits, pouches, stuff sacks, travel trays.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KathyH View Post
    Padded ghost whale that has enough interior space to carry a cell phone. My iPhone XR just fits into a small but sure would like padding.
    I agree

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Halcyon daylight backpack and briefcase with internal color other than NWS. Perhaps when the new halcyon color is launched, we can have those?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

I would like a #5 nik's minimalist wallet with another external pocket on the other side (increase elastic band to cover this pocket) to have access to the 2 most used cards.
    2 single cards internal pockets on the side of the interior pockets for direct access to credit cards.
    Also separators for the two big interior pockets in oder to better organize the remaining cards...

Thanks

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw this post from July from Amy Singer about Medium Cafe Bags in Viridian with an Island Halcyon lining: "And they’re so happy with it that they’re going to release it later this year!" https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzyh8swJ...=19uyzu7oqw7gw Feeling pretty impatient for "later this year" already.

I have an MCB, which I like, but it's Black with a Wasabi lining. I bought it when I worked at OldJob, because those were the company's logo colors. I cringe every time I pick it up now, just because of the colors. Can't wait to dump the old one and get a pretty MCB!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are there any plans to do another dedicated sling bag? I know the PCSB and SK are referred to as slings, but I'm thinking along the lines of the old Buzz. I'd love to see a 8-12L sling pack with decent organization.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love a redesigned Smart Alec with zippers that go all the way to the base of the bag. I think it would be awesome. (It is not my original idea, I just saw it mentioned in an old review). Or at least one last run of the normal SA. Please...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a work badge in the standard credit card/ID size. What I'd love to see is a badge holder that's essentially a clear window to slide in the badge on top of an organizer pouch so I can zip in some business cards, my emergency response card and a few other bits and bobs. All with an o-ring on the top so I can hook it to a lanyard.
    Synapse 19 (Burnt orange/Steel) | Side Kick (Deep blue/Wasabi) | Side Effect (Nordic/Wasabi) | Travel Cubelet (Burnt orange/Northwest sky)

Forum Member
    UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArdeaAbe View Post
    I have a work badge in the standard credit card/ID size. What I'd love to see is a badge holder that's essentially a clear window to slide in the badge on top of an organizer pouch so I can zip in some business cards, my emergency response card and a few other bits and bobs. All with an o-ring on the top so I can hook it to a lanyard.
    Like a clear organiser wallet with the TB logo sewn in a different place?

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's where I started but I think what would be ideal for me is if a Pocket Pouch had a baby with a Double Organizer. Slip in badge holder with a urethane window (like the pocket pouch with a window) with a zip compartment underneath (like the double organizer) but after making this post I thought about rocking my organizer wallet at an angle.
    Synapse 19 (Burnt orange/Steel) | Side Kick (Deep blue/Wasabi) | Side Effect (Nordic/Wasabi) | Travel Cubelet (Burnt orange/Northwest sky)

Forum Member
    UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArdeaAbe View Post
    That's where I started but I think what would be ideal for me is if a Pocket Pouch had a baby with a Double Organizer. Slip in badge holder with a urethane window (like the pocket pouch with a window) with a zip compartment underneath (like the double organizer) but after making this post I thought about rocking my organizer wallet at an angle.
    Pocket pouch with a urethane window sounds pretty useful actually!

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast