Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 wish list

France
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by panda2mama View Post
    Guide's Edition S19! Just because no one asked, doesn't mean no one wants it.
    YES YES YES
    just a Bihnion here

MA USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guides Edition SA with UMP & LMP

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Small and Medium Yeoman to have shoulder strap hooks on the side to allow them to be carried vertical and closer to body like a Road Buddy 36 or the Aeronauts. Knowing the Small and Medium Yeoman to be near exact dimensions of A30 and A45, respectively, the addition of this attachment location would allow a basic carry-on item.

Forum Member
    UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still wishing for a slightly larger NFTD sort of a bag, but not as big as a Road Buddy 36. I know the Yeomans offer an alternative but a little bit of exterior organisation would be so useful! I love my YDs, NFTD and RB but........

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KAB View Post
    Still wishing for a slightly larger NFTD sort of a bag, but not as big as a Road Buddy 36. I know the Yeomans offer an alternative but a little bit of exterior organisation would be so useful! I love my YDs, NFTD and RB but........
    Have you decided against an A30? I am guessing you donít want backpack straps (and the added expense that the more complicated construction brings)?

-5 GMT EST/EDT
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like a mesh cubelet.
    Proud owner of: Pop Tote in cloud, Aeronaut 30 in steel/iberian, Travel Cubelet in Dawn, Travel Cubelet in Nebulous Grey , SE in steel parapack, SSB in black halcyon, Pilot in steel dyneema/steel, , Truck in Nebulous Gray, Small Zipped shop bag in black, Small Zipped shop bag in Dawn numerous pouches, 3D cubes, Q kits and straps, Cubelets and Ghost Whales!

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sturbridge View Post
    I would like a mesh cubelet.
    we could call it a meshlet
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More Olive Green! <3 that color!

Bucks County PA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kr1pto View Post
    More Olive Green! <3 that color!
    +1, except if they did that I'd have to rebuy all my TB stuff in Olive...

Forum Member
    UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
    Have you decided against an A30? I am guessing you don’t want backpack straps (and the added expense that the more complicated construction brings)?
    Had an A30 but never used it. Each time I packed it up and tried with the backpack straps it was just too much for my old back Smilie So, RB36 without the unnecessary (for me) backpack straps works well in most instances. Better for me to use a smaller backpack and carry a duffel type bag, NFTD or YD etc

Silicon Valley
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    please oh please, a better side handle on the Western Flyer, more like the Tristar. The silky weird thing is a quality let-down in an otherwise killer bag - it's like eating an excellent pasta dish and then biting into burnt garlic:

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been wishing for the Luminary 15 in a green. Any green really but I would especially love a green like the olive, verde, or forest colors. I think a forest green would look great with the coyote interior.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lindsay View Post
    I've been wishing for the Luminary 15 in a green. Any green really but I would especially love a green like the olive, verde, or forest colors. I think a forest green would look great with the coyote interior.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Welcome to the Forums @lindsay!

I'm pretty sure the Olive 525 ballistic disco'd before the Luminary 15 was created... I have an original Luminary (slightly changed now to be the 12) in Olive and it's a nice green.

Hopefully TB will bring back or create a new green in the 525 fabric.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    Welcome to the Forums @lindsay!

I'm pretty sure the Olive 525 ballistic disco'd before the Luminary 15 was created... I have an original Luminary (slightly changed now to be the 12) in Olive and it's a nice green.

Hopefully TB will bring back or create a new green in the 525 fabric.
    Thanks @G42! Yea, I kept eyeing the S19 in olive back when they had that color and when I came back to buy it, the olive color was retired. I was kicking myself for missing out! I just got the SN22 so I'm not looking at the S19 anymore. BUT if they came out with a Luminary 15 (I need the 15 to fit my laptop) in a green, I would buy it in a heartbeat. I'm not missing out on a green TB backpack again!

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Large knitting stuff sack. Seriously, I'm in the middle of a knitting a one piece sweater and it no longer fits in the medium knitting stuff sack along with the yarn.

Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast