Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 wish list

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An Absolute Quick Adjust Messenger Strap. Iíve made one myself and it is amazing!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Side Effects in Iberian and UV Smilie

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm hoping the next round of Synik 22s comes out in Parapack with a pale blue Halcyon interior. Wink

If we are really dreaming - I would love a Steel Parapack (or ok, Nebulous Grey) Synik 22 in a Guide's Edition, with the pale blue or perhaps a mint green interior! Smilie

Forum Member
    Phoenix, AZ
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iíd like a cubelet in black 210, why have there never been any black cubelets?

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    I’d like a cubelet in black 210, why have there never been any black cubelets?
    Yes, I'd like a 210 version Smilie
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About to start a 2020 wish list Smilie
    I'd like to see a professional quality photo backpack. With enough room for up to 5 lenses, including large Telephoto lens plus a DSLR with a lens and a grip. All well padded and sectioned. Extra pockets and organization for batteries, chargers, small back-up camera, tripod / monopod provision, rain coat for the backpack, etc. Must haves are three side access to the camera compartment and shoulder strap to allow for a right / left shoulder carry options. External side pockets for water bottle and other items you do not want to keep inside with the optics. Straps and hooks to be used to put a backpack as a weight stabilizer for a tripod. etc. There are few on the market meeting most of the requirements, but not all of them. Easily $500+ backpack for enthusiasts and profis.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    Hopefully TB will bring back or create a new green in the 525 fabric.
    Yes, please!

Forum Member
    Northern NSW, Australia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Medium swift - the small is too small, the large too large - I would love my perfect goldilocks size of just half way in between!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    - A medium Synik, about 18-19 inches high and around 12 inch wide. I don't care about liter capacity per se, more about height-width.
    - A comeback of the Smart Alec, at least a limited run.
    - D-rings in the small zip top shop bag so it can be carried crossbody. It would be great as a "secret" small bag in trips.
    - Some new halcyon interior colors. I am thinking about something bright like the old solar or something new in orange or green?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ntinos_H; 11-17-2019 at 06:17 PM.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirri View Post
    Medium swift - the small is too small, the large too large - I would love my perfect goldilocks size of just half way in between!
    +1. I have been requesting a medium Swift for years. I love both the little and regular Swifts, but I agree that a medium sized one would be the Goldlilocks of the Swift lineup.

Also if attachments were added so that the Swift could be carried crossbody, that would awesome too.
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love to see halcyon ghost whale pouches and q kits!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Annual Crowdfunding Campaign of Wish List.

Give a month for forum suggestions., Narrow selection to existing/minor modified items and items having parts on inventory. Set minimum production run. Run the campaign for 30 days. Successful volumes get produced (or up to Top X number of funded items). Prepaid. No returns + Immediate shipping=no carried inventory. Win-win. People thus vote with their money.

examples:
    All halcyon packing cubes (forms, parts, materials exist)
    Original Shop Bags
    Discontinued packing cubes sizes for yeoman, pilot, etc.
    Smart Alec in very limited color combinations (if parts exist)

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
    An Absolute Quick Adjust Messenger Strap. I’ve made one myself and it is amazing!
    We need pictures!
    A30 - Original Halcyon/UV MB - Aubergine/NWS LCB - Original Halcyon/Wasabi! MCB - Steel dyneema/Wasabi! STT - Wasabi! SE - NORDIC/Solar TT - Sitka

TB Newbie First factory visit - 9/21/2018

Heartís desire: a S19 or S25 in original NORDIC.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BWeaves View Post
    Large knitting stuff sack. Seriously, I'm in the middle of a knitting a one piece sweater and it no longer fits in the medium knitting stuff sack along with the yarn.
    #4 travel stuff sacks are great for sweater projects!
    A30 - Original Halcyon/UV MB - Aubergine/NWS LCB - Original Halcyon/Wasabi! MCB - Steel dyneema/Wasabi! STT - Wasabi! SE - NORDIC/Solar TT - Sitka

TB Newbie First factory visit - 9/21/2018

Heartís desire: a S19 or S25 in original NORDIC.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by organicfarmer View Post
    Annual Crowdfunding Campaign of Wish List.

Give a month for forum suggestions., Narrow selection to existing/minor modified items and items having parts on inventory. Set minimum production run. Run the campaign for 30 days. Successful volumes get produced (or up to Top X number of funded items). Prepaid. No returns + Immediate shipping=no carried inventory. Win-win. People thus vote with their money.

examples:
    All halcyon packing cubes (forms, parts, materials exist)
    Original Shop Bags
    Discontinued packing cubes sizes for yeoman, pilot, etc.
    Smart Alec in very limited color combinations (if parts exist)
    Count me in for the all Halcyon packing cubes, discontinued packing cubes and Smart Alec!
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast