Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast

Thread: 2019 wish list

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know that the original Small Shop Bag is disco'd and there wasn't a lot of interest in the last pre-order/last run, but I really want original Small Shop Bags in the three new 630d recycled fabrics!
    This is a wish list after all, right!?
    Smilie
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    North Carolina
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Icon looks like a great bag, just what I was looking for when I went on vacation earlier this year. I have only one request for the Icon: can you please offer more of the bags with black zippers instead of colored ones?

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortie View Post
    The Icon looks like a great bag, just what I was looking for when I went on vacation earlier this year. I have only one request for the Icon: can you please offer more of the bags with black zippers instead of colored ones?
    In addition to hoping for a Seapine and Logic Blue Icon in particular with black zippers, I'm hoping for larger size Icons for us larger size folks (Super Icon?).

A Seapine Icon equivalent to a Large Cafe Bag would be amazing!

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was comparing HLT2 and Side Kick dimensions (the latter is a hair larger in all dimensions) and realizing I'd LOVE to see Side Kicks in the new Seapine and Logic Blue recycled fabrics.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abby View Post
    A larger wallet for those of us who want a) a place to put coins and b) to carry unfolded bills (how can you know how much money you have if your bills are folded and stuffed into a tiny pocket?)
    Me too, yes please!!! (and with a ring so as to be able to attach it to a strap.)

Forum Member
    austin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kmw View Post
    ... I'd LOVE to see Side Kicks in the new Seapine and Logic Blue recycled fabrics.
    seconded! ❤️

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iíd love the heroís journey personal item sold on its own with black inside and out! 2019 wish list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bluedawg View Post
    seconded! ❤️
    Third! Side Kick in black/island is my EDC. Would be thrilled for Logic Blue or Dawn.

Silicon Valley
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For 2019 or 2020: A "Pilot Plus" / shoulder-carry S19/22 bag

* Same bag and dimensions as the pilot except an inch or two wider, taller, deeper
    * Dedicated main compartment laptop sleeve in the back either suspended or bottom-padded, with a tablet pocket (an additional side zip for that would be so cool! With one of those zipper stopper fabric flaps)
    * New center main compartment with Western Flyer like zipped divider and the same pockets as the existing pilot main compartment (to the left/right of the divider flap)

Maybe this is the Trinity ... if not, this is the missing Bihn Bag for business travelers!
    Last edited by GrussGott; 12-03-2019 at 10:00 AM.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like a slight modification on the pilot (maybe the small trinity will make this request redundant) so that the luggage bypass through is taller, and zippered at the top too.

I never use the luggage bypass through, but with a zipper at the top and more height I would use it for a tablet or small laptop.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Boston; she/her
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
    For 2019 or 2020: A "Pilot Plus" / shoulder-carry S19/22 bag

* Same bag and dimensions as the pilot except an inch or two wider, taller, deeper
    * Dedicated main compartment laptop sleeve in the back either suspended or bottom-padded, with a tablet pocket (an additional side zip for that would be so cool! With one of those zipper stopper fabric flaps)
    * New center main compartment with Western Flyer like zipped divider and the same pockets as the existing pilot main compartment (to the left/right of the divider flap)

Maybe this is the Trinity ... if not, this is the missing Bihn Bag for business travelers!
    I was trying to think what the next logical name is in the sequence from Co-Pilot to Pilot to... Air Traffic Controller?
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian... and now also Seapine/UV!

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aedifica View Post
    I was trying to think what the next logical name is in the sequence from Co-Pilot to Pilot to... Air Traffic Controller?
    Captain?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd really like to buy a Maker's Bag, but I really don't want a Halcyon interior. It'd also be great to have a similar footprint with a zipper closing it up.

Volunteer Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bring back the Stuffed Bat, please! Would have ordered in bulk way back when if I had known it was being retired!

Doggo loved it for many years and now we need a replacement *sweatdrop*

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking for Sitka to return!

Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast