Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 wish list

Forum Member
    Boston, MA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Single sided Freudian Slip (esp. cafe
    Sized)-

I love the organization the FS adds to a bag but find I never use it as it takes up too much space in bags like the Luminary or DLBP. And I only use one side anyway.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fredlet View Post
    Have you looked at the Eagle Creek Travel Bug?

fredletsTravels
    http://www.fredletsTravels.com
    #TeamUltraviolet
    Thanks for the suggestion but smaller than I want (plus it appears it is no longer made). I'm hoping for something close to the capacity of the Synapse 19 - without all the organizational features. I've come close with the Osprey Skimmer 16/22 and the Mountainsmith Clearcreek 18.

ETA - it appears Eagle Creek makes a similar bag now called the Wayfinder Backpack Mini
    Last edited by Vecturist; 12-08-2018 at 01:20 PM.

Forum Member
    UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess you've already considered the daylight backpack? Tis a great bag 2019 wish list

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

SF Bay Area ; He/Him
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another pre-order for the Guide's Edition Synapse 25 (to include nebulous grey) would be great!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For my wish list, I would love a sling bag. I usually carry my S-19 with only one strap, so I think this would be a welcome addition to my TB collection. Also awaiting the PCSB, which is supposed to be made with other fabrics. Wishing for more internal pockets and internal attachments, for the PCSB.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clear Stadium Bag that could be a shoulder carry bag, clear packing cube, bottle bag for luggage, at home organizer; DLBC size and style with little more clamshell opening, no pockets, but O-rings.

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rabrabrn View Post
    For my wish list, I would love a sling bag. I usually carry my S-19 with only one strap, so I think this would be a welcome addition to my TB collection.
    For those who've been wishing for a sling bag lately: how is that different from using a messenger bag that's slung around to the back and then tightened to stay in place? I've never used a sling bag, and now you have me wondering.
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian... and now also Seapine/UV!

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve been mulling this over since starting the thread (didn’t want to let us get too far into December without starting the wish list lest we break with tradition!) but here are my wish list items (finally):

A medium travel tray. I feel like Goldie Locks but the small seems slightly too small and the large seems slightly too big. A medium would be just right.

More knitting bag/ accessory options

Forum Member
    Sweden
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At the risk of repeating myself (see wishlist's from previous years... ): Synapse 30-isch with frame sheet and side compression straps. This would be my ultimate one bag travel bag and would solve all my issues Wink

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apresski View Post
    At the risk of repeating myself (see wishlist's from previous years... ): Synapse 30-isch with frame sheet and side compression straps. This would be my ultimate one bag travel bag and would solve all my issues Wink
    A 30-32 liter backpack combining the best features of the Synapse and the Brain Bag would be extraordinary do-it-all travel and commuting backpack.

* Synapse organization/admin panel
    * Brain Bag dual main compartment
    * full clamshell opening
    * frame sheet
    * compression straps
    * side water bottle pockets

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the DLBP very much, but I really, really wish there was 1" webbing sewn on top of the shoulder straps to allow for a sternum strap (like on the retired Sprout, which also had the same basic webbing shoulder straps). When carrying heavier loads with the DLBP, the lack of padding doesn't bother me a bit but the straps pull against my shoulders in the wrong place and ultimately causes pain (too wide for my small-medium female frame).

I've found nothing that can top the DLBP as a combo of good looks and packability--but it's like an 85/100 for me, instead of 100/100 :-)

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    S25 with 525 ballistic exterior and 210 interior. I have a BH S25 and love it to bits so would like some variety, esp for carrying to work.

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by windy city red View Post
    S25 with 525 ballistic exterior and 210 interior. I have a BH S25 and love it to bits so would like some variety, esp for carrying to work.
    Keep an eye out on eBay, as the first 525 run of S25s did have the 210 lining.

Alberta, Canada
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLibrarian View Post
    I'd love a SK in dawn! The Aubergine is lovely but I think the more neutral dawn would work for a wider variety of outfits.

Not that I need another bag at ALL..... 😁
    Heart Eyes SO MUCH YES!!! I second the vote for SK in Dawn exterior! (if it's seconded, does that mean the motion is carried and it must now be a thing? Big Grin haha)

Forum Member
    Pollock Pines, CA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Third the motion for anything in Dawn.
    How about a Ristretto Ciccioto (chubby)?
    Sized for ipad/ kindle, but deeper so more other stuff can fit in it, in fun colors.

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast