Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 wish list

Seattle, WA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    Still pinning for a 24-26L backpack for short people...max ~18" high (the S25 is too tall) and more like a single chamber Brain Bag w/the pockets vs the SA/SG top load...
    Ditto on the backpack for short people idea, obviously. Smilie

Would love to see the Cafe Bags redesigned with heavy exterior attachment points, vs. the sewn-in strap, so that you can switch to whatever strap design works best for you, maybe even a backpack conversion. I have found this flexibility to be a really pleasing feature of the Travel Cubelet, Side Kick, Side Effect, and the old Large Cafe Bag (RIP), and it seems strange that the smaller Cafe Bags do not have the option. I also like the idea of a zipper for the main compartment of the Cafe Bag in ADDITION to the flap and buckle (it's rainy here, LOL). Also, exterior attachments are great if you're like me and always clip hand sanitizer to the outside of your purse-like object.

Would love to see more bright colors, if only for Dyneema or Aether. I loved Solar and Zest, and have been hoarding Punch and Azalea items forever. Big Grin

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Ferret View Post
    Would love to see more bright colors, if only for Dyneema or Aether. I loved Solar and Zest, and have been hoarding Punch and Azalea items forever. Big Grin
    I had to go google Punch - had never heard of that colour before (only been a Bihnion for about 2yrs)... it definitely looks cheery!
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Pollock Pines, CA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another run of the Little Swift??

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    return of Halcyon keystraps

Forum Member
    New England
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And/or key straps in the new colors!

Rochester, NY, USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the Nik's Wallets are enough of a success, I'd love a #1 with the tether loop of the #4. I would like it for keeping gift cards and my library card attached inside of my GES25, for easy access...

Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since cats seem to love Tom Bihn as much as we do, how about a carrier? I'd love a soft sided carrier that would actually LAST (she eats them, I'm not even kidding, I'm on #4 and she's only 3). Maybe made out of 1050d? Why should the puppies get all the fun stuff? 😁

2019 wish list-img_0454-jpg
    Synapse 25, Aeronaut 30, Travel Tray

“...a book is a fragile creature, it suffers the wear of time, it fears rodents, the elements, clumsy hands. If for a hundred and a hundred years everyone had been able freely to handle our codices, the majority of them would no longer exist. So the librarian protects them not only against mankind but also against nature, and devotes his life to this war with the forces of oblivion, the enemy of truth.”
    ― Umberto Eco, The Name of the Rose

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLibrarian View Post
    Since cats seem to love Tom Bihn as much as we do, how about a carrier? I'd love a soft sided carrier that would actually LAST (she eats them, I'm not even kidding, I'm on #4 and she's only 3). Maybe made out of 1050d? Why should the puppies get all the fun stuff? ��
    Yes, another vote for this! (Says a fellow librarian...hi!)

Forum Member
    lawrence ks
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want a Brain Bag with aquaseal zips and no flaps like synapse bags. They are so delicious

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    lawrence ks
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2019 wish list

wallet changes
    let the card stick out about 10mm more, they won't fall out and i might be able to swip them up with my thumb, that would rock.
    i would love to see a regular wallet, cards in front and bills in back. i know it has been done and its a dull design but it works and it works even better when your in europe where cash is king and cards buy nothing.
    Last edited by xnykid; 12-18-2018 at 08:02 PM.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pop Tote with smaller, more discreet branding (no big red plane logo please). I would use it as my work tote otherwise. It is pretty great in all other regards. I don’t mind the side pockets being on the small side because they make the tote look very stylish. Any larger and I would worry about the “lines”.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scaled down version of the Guide’s Backpack, meaning shorter torso length at 16-18 inches. One of the main reasons I love TB backpacks is the availability of backpacks for smaller frames with my favorite backpacks being the Synapse 19 and Luminary.

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love more dedicated camera inserts, not just the one for the NFTD (which is discontinued anyway). I’m thinking especially ones sized for the Café Bags, but of course you good also use them in bigger bags (so basically padded cubes to have protection from all sides). I have a Mirrorless Camera which I carry in a Tenba Byob 7 in my DLBP, but that doesn’t fit into my SCB. I would be happy to have something I could fit the camera with one attached lens into sized for the SCB. Maybe camera and another additional lens in an insert sized for the MCB.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One final run of the Small Cafe Bag in Deep Blue/Grass, please.

And, an internal frame for the Brain Bag.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the idea of "camera cubes."

Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast