Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: 2019 wish list

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    Still pinning for a 24-26L backpack for short people...max ~18" high (the S25 is too tall) and more like a single chamber Brain Bag w/the pockets vs the SA/SG top load...
    Ditto on the backpack for short people idea, obviously.

Would love to see the Cafe Bags redesigned with heavy exterior attachment points, vs. the sewn-in strap, so that you can switch to whatever strap design works best for you, maybe even a backpack conversion. I have found this flexibility to be a really pleasing feature of the Travel Cubelet, Side Kick, Side Effect, and the old Large Cafe Bag (RIP), and it seems strange that the smaller Cafe Bags do not have the option. I also like the idea of a zipper for the main compartment of the Cafe Bag in ADDITION to the flap and buckle (it's rainy here, LOL). Also, exterior attachments are great if you're like me and always clip hand sanitizer to the outside of your purse-like object.

Would love to see more bright colors, if only for Dyneema or Aether. I loved Solar and Zest, and have been hoarding Punch and Azalea items forever.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Ferret View Post
    Would love to see more bright colors, if only for Dyneema or Aether. I loved Solar and Zest, and have been hoarding Punch and Azalea items forever.
    I had to go google Punch - had never heard of that colour before (only been a Bihnion for about 2yrs)... it definitely looks cheery!
    Steel/Island A45&Pilot; Steel/Solar WF&CP; Blk/Canyon S19; Navy/NWSky A30; Blk Halcyon/NWSky SA; Olive/Canyon Luminary

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6