Regrets 1. Not finding TB sooner (aka before covid and everything got messed up). Also regret the A45 I bought, which shocked me. The zippers were too stiff, there was no place for my tech or easy access to my phone, and I was sorely disappointed to realize the end pockets don't zip away completely. I thought I'd be able to access the entire bag from the end points as well. I'm exchanging it for the S30, which is probably a touch too big for me at 5'2 but addresses the other issues at least.

Took me a while Makers bag. At first I thought it was too big, as I can't carry large crossbody bags without pain, but realizing it had a waist strap like a backpack was a total game changer. Now I have the easy access of a crossbody with the comfort of a backpack, and it holds everything I need for the day. I even love that it doesn't have a zipper and I can just reach for what I want. I'm up to 5 of them now, lol. Not sure how that happened..

Old faithful HLT2. Love the clamshell (I'm all about easy access, could you tell?) and it's perfect for holding my essentials for short trips or going into another bag for longer ones. I've finally stopped searching for a wallet!

Star power Makers Bag and Brain Bag. Brain Bag was another "took me a while" because of the looks, but once I got past that I fell in love (and now I even like the looks with the darker colors). It's a perfect work EDC as it's never too big--thanks to the straps--and can hold any size water bottle I'd ever want to carry, plus a travel mug if I wanted. Love the size of the front pockets too! Adding an S25 frame sheet took this bag from good to great, and my only quibbles are that I wish the divider between the main compartments zipped away, and that it had a clamshell opening. Oh, and I also love that it *doesn't* have a laptop compartment, as I rarely carry one and don't like the bulk of integrated laptop compartments. I'd rather add a sleeve/cache when needed.