Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face Any Synapse 25 owners in Melbourne?

Hey everyone,
    Are there any Synapse 25 owners in Melbourne, Australia who would be willing to meet up with me? I canít justify spending $360 on a bag without seeing it first, no matter how high quality. Iíd just want to see the bag, maybe fit a couple of things in, and try it on to see how it sits.
    Iím currently in Germany but heading back in a couple of weeks. Let me know if you can help - Iíll buy you a coffee for your trouble!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a S25GE in Auckland if you ever feel crossing the ditch to come and say hi to your fellow Kiwis.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a WF if that helps? No S25 though, sorry. What were you thinking of getting? Maybe able to be a backup buyer if you get something? And Iím in Melb (mostly)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rdl77 View Post
    I have a S25GE in Auckland if you ever feel crossing the ditch to come and say hi to your fellow Kiwis.
    When my bank account recovers from Europe Iíd love to. Until then Iíll look for something closer to home, but if I donít find it Iíll let you know

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iím looking at the 25 in either the purple or blue ballistic nylon - I think it might be my perfect one bag for long term travel. I probably wonít be going away again for another couple of months so Iím not in a hurry to buy it.
    By backup buyer I assume you mean if I buy it and donít like it, youíd be willing to take it off my hands?

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, sorry thought maybe you were getting a guides edition from somewhere. As I said youíre more than welcome to see my WF. And compare from there. Will be in Melb from 25th till 28th then 4th till 10th in jan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm in Newcastle and will be down in Melbourne in March and was planning on using my S25 Guides Edition for that trip, but that might too long to wait. Hopefully someone nearby can help you out.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No S25 but I do have an S19 and work in Box Hill if that helps at all.

Jonathan

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings Elisa_eh,
    Do you have any spare time in Germany? There might be a few S25 or S19 owners in Germany. If they don't show up here on the forum, the Tom Bihn Crew might, and I'll emphasize might, be able to forward an email request to our forum regulars in Germany.

It's nice to see another person with the same name. I'm delighted to meet you! elisa from Alaska

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gregcswanson View Post
    I'm in Newcastle and will be down in Melbourne in March and was planning on using my S25 Guides Edition for that trip, but that might too long to wait. Hopefully someone nearby can help you out.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    If I donít find anything sooner that might be perfect! Thanks - Iíll definitely keep it in mind.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gonty View Post
    No S25 but I do have an S19 and work in Box Hill if that helps at all.

Jonathan
    It does help - Iím in the eastern suburbs so thatís a short trip for me! Do you mind if I get in contact in a few days?

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaGirl View Post
    Greetings Elisa_eh,
    Do you have any spare time in Germany? There might be a few S25 or S19 owners in Germany. If they don't show up here on the forum, the Tom Bihn Crew might, and I'll emphasize might, be able to forward an email request to our forum regulars in Germany.

It's nice to see another person with the same name. I'm delighted to meet you! elisa from Alaska
    A pleasure to meet you too Elisa! There sure arenít many of us around. Would love to visit your neck of the woods sometime!
    Thereís an idea - I have 2 spare days in Berlin before I fly out. Iíll send customer service an email. Thank you!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisa_eh View Post
    It does help - I’m in the eastern suburbs so that’s a short trip for me! Do you mind if I get in contact in a few days?
    Absolutely. Get in touch when you’re ready and we’ll sort out a time.

Jonathan

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Jonathan, I'm in eastern suburbs Melbourne too. I'm new to the Forum so I'm not sure how I contact you to see your S19, presuming you don't mind.