Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
    Welcome both!

@sagitman19 , you are still showing as having one post, so even one more post might make that subforum show up. I am no expert but I do know that posting a few times can make your profile more... fully formed I guess.
    I am happy to report the the "swap" sub-forum is now showing up for me!

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there a swap/trade thread I am missing?

Quote Originally Posted by sagitman19 View Post
    I am happy to report the the "swap" sub-forum is now showing up for me!
    Ok good to know! Thanks. Happy swapping!

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by teamZMO View Post
    My first Tom Bihn bag I got was a MCB that I got last year to replace a purse that was on its last legs. I absolutely love it. I also have a TC that I like to take with me when I only need to bring a few things.

I like my MCB bag so much that I got a S19 and SK to use for the first time on an upcoming trip in a few months. I like seeing other people's uses/hacks for their TB bags on the forums so I thought I'd join.
    Nice! What colors did you get? I hope you'll post more about your upcoming trip as it approaches. We all love to help with packing lists! I just got an S19 myself but I haven't taken it out yet. Spring is coming, though, so more adventures will be had.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice! What colors did you get? I hope you'll post more about your upcoming trip as it approaches. We all love to help with packing lists! I just got an S19 myself but I haven't taken it out yet. Spring is coming, though, so more adventures will be had.
    My S19 is Mars Red/Northwest Sky, SK is Nebulous Grey/Island, MCB is Black/Cloud, and TC is Black/Violet. I can't get over how pretty the mars red color is.

My MCB and TC being black work great for me, since I often have one of these on when I'm in wooded areas geocaching so it helps that black doesn't show a little dirt easily.

My S19 and SK are actually going to be used for the first time when I go to Disney World in a a few months. I had a crossbody bag the last few trips I took to WDW and I got sick of having to take it off all the time for rides/photos. My S19 is just to bring a few extra things with me on the plane, and the SK I plan on taking with me to the parks every day. I got the waist strap with it and I'm really excited to be able to just leave it on all day.

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by teamZMO View Post
    My S19 is Mars Red/Northwest Sky, SK is Nebulous Grey/Island, MCB is Black/Cloud, and TC is Black/Violet. I can't get over how pretty the mars red color is.

My MCB and TC being black work great for me, since I often have one of these on when I'm in wooded areas geocaching so it helps that black doesn't show a little dirt easily.

My S19 and SK are actually going to be used for the first time when I go to Disney World in a a few months. I had a crossbody bag the last few trips I took to WDW and I got sick of having to take it off all the time for rides/photos. My S19 is just to bring a few extra things with me on the plane, and the SK I plan on taking with me to the parks every day. I got the waist strap with it and I'm really excited to be able to just leave it on all day.
    I hope you have a great time at WDW! We have had several forum threads about taking TB bags to various Disney parks, here is a link in case that would interest you:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=disn...ms.tombihn.com

I agree that black is a great choice for dirt-adjacent activities. If you do need to wash dirt out of your TB bag, here is the official advice (I just gave one of my bags a good soapy soak and it looks new again!):
    https://www.tombihn.com/pages/contact-us/#faq25

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posting here in case having a post makes the swap thread show up for me.

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hbhanoo View Post
    Posting here in case having a post makes the swap thread show up for me.
    Welcome! Did posting make the swap thread appear as it did for others upthread?

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome! Did posting make the swap thread appear as it did for others upthread?
    Yup. How unintuitive!

Volunteer Moderator
    Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hbhanoo View Post
    Yup. How unintuitive!
    I assume it's meant to restrict access so that only people who act as part of the Forum community (by posting something) can see it, but that's just my own interpretation. I'm glad you can see it now!
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian.

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aedifica View Post
    I assume it's meant to restrict access so that only people who act as part of the Forum community (by posting something) can see it, but that's just my own interpretation. I'm glad you can see it now!
    I assumed the same. I'm part of another forum that has even more restrictions, for instance, you can't edit your own posts until you make 50 of them.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likewise posting because I can’t see it either so hopefully this will make it show up.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeleskiz View Post
    Likewise posting because I canít see it either so hopefully this will make it show up.
    Me too! Is there a swap/trade thread I am missing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemtn View Post
    Me too! Is there a swap/trade thread I am missing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep me too!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hate to do this, but...

...me too :P

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me too

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast