Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    I use the frame with my Synapse 25, but I removed the aluminium 'straw' on the inside of the frame.
    When I am biking (as a Dutchie i do every day) I found that this aluminium inside poked to much in my back, and my back is curved to much on the bike i guessed for the frame.

Maybe removing this part helps you with finding the right level of comfort!

Quote Originally Posted by wavebeam View Post
    +1 for removing the aluminum (aluminium ). That is useful for loads beyond my needs, but the plastic sheet really improved things. Before that, I would put something soft and thick between the back of the bag and my laptop, or it'd really dig into me. Now it's perfect.
    I didn't think of that! I'll try it, it may work because the stiffness is what bothers me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
    Two things I would check:

1. That the frame sheet isn't in the wrong way around. It has been known to happen! (And it should not be poking you in the back)
    2. Did you know you can adjust the bend in the post?

I would read this page carefully and watch the video:
    https://blog.tombihn.com/synapseframe
    Yeah, I tried adjusting the bend, it didn't help much though.

Arizona
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow! Taking the internal frame out really does make it more comfortable to carry.

Backstory: I wanted a durable backpack that would be sturdy, have much organization, and look good. I opted for the TB S25 but after reading reviews I figured with the load that I carry I would need the internal frame.

After ready this thread I took it out last night and wore it all day today, wow what a difference that made. It feels a lot lighter and more comfortable to carry.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheech01 View Post
    Wow! Taking the internal frame out really does make it more comfortable to carry.

Backstory: I wanted a durable backpack that would be sturdy, have much organization, and look good. I opted for the TB S25 but after reading reviews I figured with the load that I carry I would need the internal frame.

After ready this thread I took it out last night and wore it all day today, wow what a difference that made. It feels a lot lighter and more comfortable to carry.
    Glad you found a solution that works for you!
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2