Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NEW BURNT ORANGE 525 PHOTOS PLEASE!

Does anyone have a new TB item made with the new Burnt Orange 525? It looks gorgeous in the photos on the website, looks a little shimmery! Not a fan of the other orange colors, but this one looks like it has potential. Please post if anyone has some good comparison photos, thanks!

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't think it was available yet, is it? I'm looking forward to it!

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by anna2222 View Post
    Does anyone have a new TB item made with the new Burnt Orange 525? It looks gorgeous in the photos on the website, looks a little shimmery! Not a fan of the other orange colors, but this one looks like it has potential. Please post if anyone has some good comparison photos, thanks!
    You can request a fabric sample from the fine folks in Customer Service... the products are still 'in production' but we're running out of January, so I would expect they'll be available very soon...
    Steel/Island A45&Pilot; Steel/Solar WF&CP; Blk/Canyon S19; Steel Halcyon/Solar S19; Navy/NWSky A30; Blk Halcyon/NWSky SA; Olive/Canyon Luminary

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aedifica View Post
    I didn't think it was available yet, is it? I'm looking forward to it!
    You are right, I just looked and it looks like only the Synapse 19 and 25 are being made in that material, unless I missed something. and they are listed as "in production" still. Sigh...

TB Crew (we work here) MatthewR's Avatar
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are in production, but they're coming very soon! In fact, I just put up new photos on the website that are actual studio photos and not the photoshops that we had up until now.
    Last edited by MatthewR; 01-29-2019 at 12:59 PM.

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And the Pop Tote is now showing as 'in production'
    Steel/Island A45&Pilot; Steel/Solar WF&CP; Blk/Canyon S19; Steel Halcyon/Solar S19; Navy/NWSky A30; Blk Halcyon/NWSky SA; Olive/Canyon Luminary

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    That's good news......and The Truck also "in production".

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And the TRUCK is in production in the new Burnt Orange 525 too! So excited!!!

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The S19, S25, Pop Tote, and Truck are now showing as available in Burnt Orange 525

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The S19, S25, Pop Tote, and Truck are now showing as available in Burnt Orange 525
    WOW, that was quick!

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anna2222, I have a photo for you! Here's a Burnt Orange luggage tag in 1050 Ballistic, on top of a new Burnt Orange Luminary 12 in 525 Ballistic. On my screen the orange in this photo doesn't look quite like it does in real life, but hopefully it will give you an idea of how they compare. As moriond has said elsewhere, they reflect the light differently and that changes how light or dark the two fabrics appear in different circumstances.

NEW BURNT ORANGE 525 PHOTOS PLEASE!-burnt-orange-comparison-jpg

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aedifica View Post
    anna2222, I have a photo for you! Here's a Burnt Orange luggage tag in 1050 Ballistic, on top of a new Burnt Orange Luminary 12 in 525 Ballistic. On my screen the orange in this photo doesn't look quite like it does in real life, but hopefully it will give you an idea of how they compare. As moriond has said elsewhere, they reflect the light differently and that changes how light or dark the two fabrics appear in different circumstances.

NEW BURNT ORANGE 525 PHOTOS PLEASE!-burnt-orange-comparison-jpg
    Very much likey! The new orange looks iridescent, which to me, makes it look more modern. Thank you for the great photo!