Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pammy View Post
    Actually I thought that was a very good price for a Smart Alec in excellent condition and with both matching modular pockets. It is only $35 more than what it cost originally. After I bought my original halcyon SA, I had to wait quite a while before TB did their last batch of modular pockets in that fabric. In fact, there were several of us who were holding their breath that we would ever get the matching pockets.

I missed the announcement, so can you tell us when TB said they are doing another round of Smart Alecs? Iíve read that we can sign up in case they decide to make them in the future but didnít know it is a sure thing. I would like to get one in Nordic before that fabric is discontinued.
    No announcement yet. Just that they MIGHT do a run. Sigh.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So hubby and son went on a trip to Taiwan recently. Hubby was a walking TB ad. He had the Nordic SA on his back, slingged a Mars Red SCF, lugged a Wasabi ZTSB that had all the shopping. I should have taken a photo of him when he arrived at the airport. Lobby for pre-order Smart Alec runLobby for pre-order Smart Alec runLobby for pre-order Smart Alec run No, he's not the crazy TB fan. I got them all. Glad he finds them useful. SA is his favourite bag. I want another one so I can have one too. He's not giving it back!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love to see a run of the SA!! I have been wanting a Black 400 Halcyon/Island 200 Halcyon for a long while now. I hope it happens!

MA USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As someone mentioned earlier in the thread I'd love to see a Guides Edition run off the SA with UMP & LMP pre-order options that match.

Alabama
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @stubbsj20 I am lucky enough to be the owner of a black halcyon island smart alec, but I am also hoping for another production run to hit my wanted black halcyon ultraviolet combo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stubbsj20 View Post
    I would love to see a run of the SA!! I have been wanting a Black 400 Halcyon/Island 200 Halcyon for a long while now. I hope it happens!

This is my dream combo as well... I would love for this to happen.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like an original halcyon/wasabi version before these two fabrics retire.

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by panda2mama View Post
    I'd like an original halcyon/wasabi version before these two fabrics retire.
    There's one on eBay in the US right now! I think the seller is in Canada. I don't know if shipping to where you are would be practical, but it might be worth checking out.
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian.

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So excited to see a possible Smart Alec limited run. I really hope it will become a reality. Darcy posted that we might need to wait -- I don't mind at all, just hope that it happens. And if it does that I would be fast enough to make it to the list

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5