Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Forum Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Generally, I agree with TRD about the laptop compartment- I have my own sleeves and cases, and would probably not use a dedicated laptop space in a bag. I find most dedicated laptop compartments to be heavy, bulky, and get in the way. The cache and rail system works fine for me, because it's more modular. That being said, the compartments in the Syniks are much less intrusive than normal ones, so I would be ok with one of those.

Oh my gosh, a grey or blue Smart Alec with a solaris interior would be amazing! Or a guides edition, with extra lash points- that would be a dayhiker's dream come true.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One more SA would be perfect for my collection. Even if TB can only make them in black 525 ballistic, I'd still be happy. No laptop compartment please. The beauty of SA is its simplicity, with waterbottle section. Won't mind new straps and zippers and logo though!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ursa/Solaris or Ursa/Coyote would be nice, but I'd take a basic black one any day.

It's my every day carry for work. I can put daily stuff in, plus a giant scarf, hat, gloves, etc. Loved it when we had a fire alarm go off when it was 7 F out. Grabbed the bag, and I had all I needed to stay warm while waiting for the all clear. There's no way that fits in my S19 (otherwise known as The Egg).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roychen View Post
    I would love to see a revamped Smart Alec with laptop compartment, edgeless straps, Design Lab zipper pulls, in Ursa 525 Ballistic exterior with Solaris / Acuity interior.
    Mostly agree except for the laptop compartment. I would just use my tablet in its Otterbox case or use a cache.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Go forward and never lose sight of your dreams."

SE (2), SC, DLBP (2), Swift, LS, Spiff Kit, SK, SCB, MCB, LCB, LSB, SSB (2), PT, FJN (2), Pilot, BB, Synik 22, Strap Keepers, Synik 30, TT (6), TSS (lots), COW, PCSB, 3DOC (2), Smart Alec, Cubelet, Pocket Pouch, GWP and other pouches/cubes

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7