Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtUglyJeff View Post
    Have any of the pre-order people received any email updates? I haven't seen anything in the blog. I know its early, but just curious...
    I just called and talked to Kat today because I have a trip in a couple weeks and was just curious if they had a solid date. She said they should ship not next week, but the following one. Hoping so!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone with a pre-order that has yet to ship just received an email letting them know that the pre-orders will ship 04/29 - 04/30. Unfortunately, some of those who already received their pre-order as a PPB bag also just got that same email -- if that's you, don't worry, we won't be sending you another bag or charging you for one! Our email lists must've gotten a bit mixed up (we're sorting that out right now). Our apologies for the inconvenience of the extra email, if you received one.
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

Forum Member
    UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Everyone with a pre-order that has yet to ship just received an email letting them know that the pre-orders will ship 04/29 - 04/30. Unfortunately, some of those who already received their pre-order as a PPB bag also just got that same email -- if that's you, don't worry, we won't be sending you another bag or charging you for one! Our email lists must've gotten a bit mixed up (we're sorting that out right now). Our apologies for the inconvenience of the extra email, if you received one.
    Hi Darcy, no email received re pre-order shipping on my orders -

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KAB View Post
    Hi Darcy, no email received re pre-order shipping on my orders -
    I originally thought the same; check your spam folders

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have GMail with the auto-sorting tabs, check your Promotions tab. Mine was on the top, which is where targeted ads usually go.

On a different note, I'm pretty sure Lulu is holding up MY Viridian shop bag, so please make sure it gets into the shipping box

---

Note: This is different from spam. Promotions is a tab in the primary inbox, if you have enabled this option in your GMail.
    Last edited by bchaplin; 04-23-2019 at 05:53 AM.
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

Forum Member
    UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slightlysaltybagman View Post
    I originally thought the same; check your spam folders
    Yes I did that...nothing there

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KAB View Post
    Yes I did that...nothing there
    Interesting, my gmail filters out "promotions", and that's where it ended up. I'm sure they'll get it figured out for ya if you give customer service a heads up!

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did not get a shipping notice, either. I received my pre-order early. I did get the apology letter, but no apology was necessary.

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got both the announcement and the apology (I already have a PPB L12).

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks everyone for letting us know if you received the emails (or didn't!)

We figured out what the problem was: some partial failures of the list upload to our mailing list app. By 3:00pm today, everyone will have gotten the email giving a heads-up that pre-orders will ship April 29/30. And if not... let us know And thanks for your patience with all of this!
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

Rochester, NY, USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I blame my nemesis.... Countron...

Minnesota - Land of 10,000 Seasons
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got the email confirming shipping of my 15" Luminaries (one black, one Aubergine) on the 29th. Received tax refund yesterday. Realized that today was the last day to add to the shipment. Panicked and added Aubergine Parental Unit (with Absolutions Shoulder Strap), Nebulous Grey Ghost Whales (mini, small and A5), three Aeronaut 45 Packing Cubes, and various key straps and Handle loops. Trying desparately not to add an Aubergine or Nebulous Grey Truck to the order. Must. Not. Order. More...Only 85 minutes to go...Must. Be. Strong...
    On an Epic Quest for the Perfect Bag...

One Bag to rule them all, One Bag to find them,
    One Bag to carry them all and in the aircraft bind them...

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacharissa View Post
    Must. Be. Strong...
    Well, how did you do?

Forum Member
    Brooklyn, NY
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick question, will there be an actual shipping notification and tracking info for the 4/29-30 shipments?

I'm not obsessed, just detail oriented, that's the ticket.

(Edited to add: I got the notification mid-last-week, but have not (best I can tell) received any shipping notification this week.)
    Last edited by cazique; 05-01-2019 at 07:04 AM.

Forum Member
    UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cazique View Post
    Quick question, will there be an actual shipping notification and tracking info for the 4/29-30 shipments?

I'm not obsessed, just detail oriented, that's the ticket.
    I have received the usual notification email and tracking info.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast