Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    Forum Member
    France
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cazique View Post
    Quick question, will there be an actual shipping notification and tracking info for the 4/29-30 shipments?

I'm not obsessed, just detail oriented, that's the ticket.

(Edited to add: I got the notification mid-last-week, but have not (best I can tell) received any shipping notification this week.)
    I got shipping confirmation email, as normal, for my pre-order on Monday. Now excitedly watching UPS tracking.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cazique View Post
    Quick question, will there be an actual shipping notification and tracking info for the 4/29-30 shipments?

I'm not obsessed, just detail oriented, that's the ticket.

(Edited to add: I got the notification mid-last-week, but have not (best I can tell) received any shipping notification this week.)
    TL;DR - contact Customer Service

If you had items on your original pre-order that included things that were shipping immediately, like PCSBs, there seems to have been a glitch with how that notification worked.
    I rec'd all my PCSBs & straps but the entire order (incld pre-order items) were marked as 'fullfilled'.
    So when the emails went out that everything shipped for the additional add-on orders I placed, they didn't include a tracking/shipping number because that's usually sent with the first order's email - which didn't happen, because it was partially fulfilled but showing complete.
    That's a bit confusing, but basically - call/IM/email the fine folks in Customer Service and they'll look up your tracking number.
    It's quicker if you give them the original pre-order invoice number.
    I'm sure that this is annoying for TB as well, so they're probably working on a fix.

HTH
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too!

Rochester, NY, USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kat came through for me once again. I emailed her my regrets about not ordering one of the two L15s with Coyote interior. And boom, she remembered my sorrow, and told me about a canceled order for a Deep Blue/Coyote L15.

Yada yada yada, its coming soon with some more Ghost Whales...

(I have to admit some of the now stock L15s look great too...)

Forum Member
    Brooklyn, NY
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    TL;DR - contact Customer Service

If you had items on your original pre-order that included things that were shipping immediately, like PCSBs, there seems to have been a glitch with how that notification worked.
    I rec'd all my PCSBs & straps but the entire order (incld pre-order items) were marked as 'fullfilled'.
    So when the emails went out that everything shipped for the additional add-on orders I placed, they didn't include a tracking/shipping number because that's usually sent with the first order's email - which didn't happen, because it was partially fulfilled but showing complete.
    That's a bit confusing, but basically - call/IM/email the fine folks in Customer Service and they'll look up your tracking number.
    It's quicker if you give them the original pre-order invoice number.
    I'm sure that this is annoying for TB as well, so they're probably working on a fix.

HTH
    This is exactly what I did, and Kat had a tracking number for me in what seemed like 30 seconds! Thank you customer service!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15