Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Forum Member
    Southern California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Coyote Appreciation Society

I don't have anything from TB in Coyote, but if I did I think I would become a founding member of the titular Society.

I would definitely be in the market for a Synapse, DLBP, and Side Effect/3DOC in Coyote. I am seriously tempted to just get a Citizen Canine Side Pocket and take the patch off. (I don't have a dog.)

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Founder!

I have a large Coyote Yeoman Duffel that I use to store my tent, sleeping bag, etc., for camping. It's a lovely warm colour!

You can leave the Skookum dog patch on, even without having a dog you know
    You could have an imaginary dog!

In all seriousness, I have wondered why Coyote doesn't show up in more items, since it's a nice warm earth tone neutral... I've put that onto the Wish List before.

The S25 Guide's Editions look AMAZING with Coyote as a contrast colour.

I'm strongly in the Steel/Fjord-Island side of the universe, but I have a separate personality that loves the Olive/Canyon, Mars Red/Canyon, etc. when you mix those with Burnt Orange, Verde, and Coyote, they're a complementary autumn combination.

Forum Member
    Southern California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was trying to find the Wish List forum, but I couldn't. So I made this passive-aggressive post instead!

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's in this same General Bag Discussion section of the Forum, latest post below... depending on how you access/see the Forum, the most recently posted to threads come up 'on top', except for those that TB set up as sticky

https://forums.tombihn.com/general-b...tml#post162771

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to be a founding member of the Coyote Appreciation Society, too.

My first experience with Coyote was on the trim and interior of my aubergine medium road duffle. I love the combination of coyote with aubergine. All my other bags are aubergine, so when I needed to buy a second A45, I bought it in coyote to tell it apart from the other A45. It's a beautiful color. It just doesn't look as exciting as the other colors when viewed online, which is a shame.

I also bought everything in Canyon that I could, before it disappeared. I love Canyon, too.

Forum Member
    North Carolina
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered a medium Yeoman in Coyote when I ordered shop bags and a Truck yesterday. I have a ballistic OP in Coyote. It really is an underrated color.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a mini coyote cordura OP that lives in my navy parapack 3DOC with my burnt orange q-kit. They make a lovely color combo for carrying my wires!

Coyote Appreciation Society-coyote-cordura-op-jpg

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Truck is crying out to be made in Coyote, don't you think?

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BWeaves View Post
    The Truck is crying out to be made in Coyote, don't you think?
    My memory is not great on this, but there IS a Ballistic 525 or 210 Coyote, right? It was either a sample to be used in future production runs, like the Aubergine, or it was used in the Guides Edition S25. Am I misremembering this? So maybe your Coyote Truck will come, one day.

Forum Member
    Southern California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    It's in this same General Bag Discussion section of the Forum, latest post below... depending on how you access/see the Forum, the most recently posted to threads come up 'on top', except for those that TB set up as sticky

https://forums.tombihn.com/general-b...tml#post162771
    Thanks for this! I'll go put in some wishes.

Forum Member
    Southern California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
    My memory is not great on this, but there IS a Ballistic 525 or 210 Coyote, right? It was either a sample to be used in future production runs, like the Aubergine, or it was used in the Guides Edition S25. Am I misremembering this? So maybe your Coyote Truck will come, one day.
    According to this, Coyote comes in Cordura, 1050 Ballistic, and 210 Ballistic.

Forum Member
    Southern California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BWeaves View Post
    I'd like to be a founding member of the Coyote Appreciation Society, too.
    I second this motion. The more, the merrier.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Coyote isn't my thing, but it is a nice shade of tan, reminiscent of light brown sugar.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love ballistic Coyote, it is a rich earthy color. I have a Maker's Bag and a NFTD as part of my TB stash.

Forum Member
    Perth, Australia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It makes me sad that I have a A45, WF, Pilot and Co Pilot in Coyote but my A30 and DLBP are not available in coyote so I had to get them in a different material. Sucks. The only reason I return to the TB website every week is to see if any Coyote stuff is being made.

I fear itís been discontinued Coyote Appreciation SocietyCoyote Appreciation Society

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast