Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Water bottle suggestions for the S25

Hey all..I want to get a new insulated water bottle to put in the front water bottle pocket. Is there a certain size that fits best? Was looking at the hydroflasks but Iím not sure what size to get. Thanks!!

Forum Member
    Las Vegas
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My 32-ounce hydroflask fits perfectly, even with a Nalgene OTF Replacement Cap (which makes the bottle a little taller).

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have an S25 but I have a lot of water bottles! My current favorites, edging out Hydro Flask slightly, are from Takeya. Takeya bottles keep water just about as cold as HF, but I love their lids and the fact that a silicone boot comes standard with each bottle. (They're also having a sale on some colors right now, through midnight on V-Day!) In fact their lids fit the 32- and 40-oz. HF bottles so I ordered some extras for the HF ones we already have. So I would guess that any 32-oz. and smaller Takeya bottles will fit the S25 pocket just as well as the HF.

(Am not a shill, I just really appreciate thoughtful design and good value! <3)

ETA: The Takeya boots fit the 32/40-oz. HF bottles as well, though not as tightly as the HF originals (and slightly shorter - 1.125" vs. 2"). Which can be a good thing depending on your purposes - e.g., I have one HF bottle that I sometimes like to put in a neoprene sleeve, so it's helpful if I can remove the boot occasionally. But it can slide off if jostled hard, so if you move around a lot, I'd stick with the original-manufacturer boot for either brand.

- If the Valentine sale is over, check Amazon for deals. They have their "Originals" line for slightly cheaper than their "Actives" line, though the lid on the Originals is not insulated. Still works great for on-the-go chugging, but just know that a bit of condensation can form on the lid.
    Last edited by haraya; 02-13-2019 at 05:53 AM.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you! I just ordered the 32oz Takeya. The white was on sale for 23.99 with free ship. Sounds like Iím gonna be good to go.