Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

View Poll Results: How many bags do you carry when traveling?

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • One Bag -- no day bag, or same day bag

18 13.53%
  • Two Bags -- main bag, plus day bag

90 67.67%
  • Hybrid: Day-bag packed inside one bag

21 15.79%
  • Three or more bags

4 3.01%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Forum Member
    North East, USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always use my A45 with my Large SuperEgo. between the two I'm good. However, I'm looking for something to replace the SuperEgo that can carry my laptop and day stuff, as well as work well with my A45.
    Using a: Super Ego (Black, Steel, Wasabi) with seat belt strip (Wasabi), and alternate reflective Strip. Black BrainCell, Wasabi Snake Charmer, Cork Small Organizer Pouch, and Olive green medium organizer pouch.

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeL View Post
    I always use my A45 with my Large SuperEgo. between the two I'm good. However, I'm looking for something to replace the SuperEgo that can carry my laptop and day stuff, as well as work well with my A45.
    Are you looking for something as big as the Super Ego, or would something smaller work? And am I right in assuming you'd like it to be another messenger-style bag and not a backpack or hand carry?
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian.

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5