Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tom Bihn Delivery

Today I received my latest delivery, and I found it very anti-climactic. No artwork, no card, just a cardboard box. I think that I have been spoiled in expecting all of this in the past and it became almost as exciting as the arrival of my new purchases.

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, it has been snowing and storming and they are a week behind in stuff. I'd give them a break.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry you are disappointed. I have never received box art without specifically requesting it. If I want box art, I ask for it in the comment box when ordering. Once in a while I will request it, but there have been times when they are so busy shipping out orders Ė think debut time Ė that one of the TB Crew has written a note of apology on a postcard for the lack of box art, explaining that they are just too busy. And I am fine with that. I totally get that they are busy getting out orders and cannot fulfill every request for box art. But next time, do use the comment box to request box art so the Crew knows you would like some. I hope you get it. As for postcards, I do not get one in every order either, just a sticker.
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can relate to that. It’s gray and snowy here is western NY!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ll look for that box next time I order.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maregold View Post
    Today I received my latest delivery, and I found it very anti-climactic. No artwork, no card, just a cardboard box. I think that I have been spoiled in expecting all of this in the past and it became almost as exciting as the arrival of my new purchases.
    We're bummed you're bummed @Maregold

Did you request artwork or put a note in your order? I'm asking because that's usually how we add those things -- as @pammy noted it's super rare that we pick a random box and put box art or a note in it if the person ordering hasn't left a note or requested art. But maybe we missed your request and if so do let us know as we don't want to overlook those things, or maybe there's a bug in our system that didn't let us see your note.

We don't automatically put anything in a box besides the receipt, sticker, and, of course, the bags ordered because we're very conscious of not overwhelming people with extra stuff they'd just have to recycle or toss away.
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

Southern California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maregold View Post
    Itís a stealth mailing under winter conditions.
    If you hum the Mission Impossible theme song under your breath as you open the box, it ramps up the suspense immediately.

Digital Nomad
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    We don't automatically put anything in a box besides the receipt, sticker, and, of course, the bags ordered because we're very conscious of not overwhelming people with extra stuff they'd just have to recycle or toss away.
    My wife's cat considers the box itself to be the main event.

Georgia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can request box art? I thought it was randomly done lol. Havenít received box art but I have received post cards with lovely notes so still a win-win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Go forward and never lose sight of your dream."

LCB in Navy/Cayenne; MCB in Nordic/Wasabi; SSB in UV & Black Halcyon; LSB in Island Halcyon; Swift in Black/Steel; LS in Aubergine/Island; SE in Original Halcyon/Wasabi & Nordic Halcyon/UV; Pilot in Black/Wasabi; FJN in Grey & Navy; PCSB in Black Halcyon; TT in Monarch, Sitka, UV, Island, Wasabi & Black, L12: Nebulous Gray/Island and PT in Deep Blue.