Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New pouches

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New pouches

Was anything posted about the new organizer pouches? (The one sent as a forum gift?) I was hoping to see visuals of what fits into the largest one, particularly.
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

-5 GMT EST/EDT
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Darcy said something would be put up today. I'm reloading every 1/2 hour.
    Proud owner of: Pop Tote in cloud, Aeronaut 30 in steel/iberian, Travel Cubelet in Dawn, Travel Cubelet in Nebulous Grey , SE in steel parapack, SSB in black halcyon, Pilot in steel dyneema/steel, , Truck in Nebulous Gray, Small Zipped shop bag in black, Small Zipped shop bag in Dawn numerous pouches, 3D cubes, Q kits and straps, Cubelets and Ghost Whales!

TB Crew (we work here) MatthewR's Avatar
    Seattle, WA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey! We will see them up to view on the site today but it will be late today.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewR View Post
    Hey! We will see them up to view on the site today but it will be late today.
    YAY!!! Thank you for the update!

Montana
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Murfreesboro, Tn
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am going to order at least 1 mini 2 med and 1 large!!!! Yes!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So many colors and choices!! Fantastic!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, yeah: we're debuting the product page for these just one day before they're available for order (production was behind due to a series of snow days due to a winter storm here in Seattle). That's way less time than we usually like to offer so that everyone has a chance to watch the video, read the description/specs, see the photos, etc. etc., so please absolutely feel free to ask questions about the new pouches here and we'll do our best to answer them in as timely a way as possible.

Here's all of the links in one handy spot:

Ghost Whale Organizer Pouch page

Blog post announcing the Ghost Whale Organizer Pouch

Ghost Whale Organizer Pouch Video

Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks so much. I'm interested in the A5 size. I carry a Leuchtturm A5 notebook (very similar to the Moleskine). Depthwise, will one of those notebooks fit with room for other accessories, such as pens? This would be super-helpful to know! Thanks so much.

Also, for those who got the forum gift: Will eyeglasses IN A CASE fit in the small size?
    Last edited by bchaplin; 02-25-2019 at 02:51 PM.
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

Forum Member
    Lost in the Midwest
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am seeing all kinds of uses for the mini, with dimensions of 3x5, business cards, wallet, holder for the Samsung T5 external hard drive...

Forum Member
    Las Vegas
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post
    Also, for those who got the forum gift: Will eyeglasses IN A CASE fit in the small size?
    My modest-sized eyeglass case does fit, but will not zip across the top. This works for me, because it gives me easy/quick accesss while it’s clipped in my SKNew pouches-416f1c9d-3a92-4a51-adf5-1143547453fd-jpegNew pouches-3f9aa095-0cfa-44e7-b3a5-1336099735da-jpg

TB Crew (we work here) MatthewR's Avatar
    Seattle, WA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post
    Thanks so much. I'm interested in the A5 size. I carry a Leuchtturm A5 notebook (very similar to the Moleskine). Depthwise, will one of those notebooks fit with room for other accessories, such as pens? This would be super-helpful to know! Thanks so much.

We don't have a Leuchtturm to test, but Mike has a couple of Moleskine A5s that he can put in one together along with a few pens and other bits and bobs, so I think you'll be good with your Leuchtturm A5 and some writing utensils.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man, tomorrow's debut is going to be a killer.

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing array of choices, what great news!

I am, however, suffering from Analysis Paralysis.

What colors and sizes in which fabrics is everyone else going to get? I was thinking maybe 525 for an A5 size and 210 for a mini.

Forum Member
    UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These are amazing! Love all the colours! I came to look at getting a DLBC, and while cruising the organisation options my eyes drifted over the mysterious words 'Ghost Whale' and I did a double take. Is there any idea what time these will go live? I'll put off my order till then....
    So many bags. And I love them all.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast