Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guide’s pack. Happy owner

As a long time user of the synapse 25, I love using it but before I originally purchased, I debated between that and the GP. Needless to say I just received my GP and couldn’t be happier.

I needed extra room for upcoming travels and just flat out love the design of the GP. After watching the Chase Reeves review I decided to get one. It will be put to good use and I can’t say enough about the material of this thing, solid for sure.

I also gave minimalist wallet number 2 a shot, and so far I like how small it is and how you don’t always feel it taking up room in your front pocket.

Thanks again TB crew for producing SOLID, DURABLE, and FUNCTIONAL goods!!

France
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I totally love the GP too, but I compromised with the GES25 since GP is a little too big for my use,
    but one day maybe
    just a Bihnion here

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @garuda: I am completely with you! The GP is a fantastic bag (despite so many other great bags from TB)! I use it for all kind of purposes when I need a more spacious backpack. The carrying comfort is great and the look is classy! I especially love the look and feel of Parapack. It might no longer be the material with the best functionality but it is certainly the best looking material (would love to see some more bags made from it maybe in limited editions?).

Cheers!
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood Smilie Rainbow Cheers
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bartleby View Post
    @garuda: I am completely with you! The GP is a fantastic bag (despite so many other great bags from TB)! I use it for all kind of purposes when I need a more spacious backpack. The carrying comfort is great and the look is classy! I especially love the look and feel of Parapack. It might no longer be the material with the best functionality but it is certainly the best looking material (would love to see some more bags made from it maybe in limited editions?).

Cheers!
    I couldn’t agree more about the parapack material. I’m glad I picked it up while they still have it in stock. For sure the synapse is more functional, but I’m digging this more basic, arguably more bomb-proof design.

Stoked on it!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a Shadow Guide. The material is 525 ballistic nylon rather than the parapack, and it's a stripped down version of the original, but I nonetheless LOVE the design. It's supremely comfortable with a load; the pockets in the lid are great; and the loops for attached a laptop cache are incredibly handy.

Some people don't like top-loaders; but with packing cubes and pouches attached to the o-rings, I don't mind it at all. It's simple; light; bombproof; and adaptable to whatever I need.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, the Shadow Guide is a real beauty (especially with the red straps) and I was tempted to pull the trigger! But since I already own a GP I had to stop myself.... I think that the newer and finer Ballistic (525 and 210) comes close to the Parapack's noble appearance but not entirely (but that's just my personal taste).
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood Smilie Rainbow Cheers
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces