Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not another Bag!

I have both the Synapses--the 25 in Olive and Ultraviolet and the s19 in Black Halcyon and Ultraviolet. I can't believe how much I love the Black Halcyon, so much so I want to get another s25! Another bag would kill my desire to be a minimalist but I love the black so much. I can't decide what to do!

Volunteer Moderator
    Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What about letting go of the Olive S25, is that an option? I'm not saying it should be an option, I understand if you love that color too--but it seems to me that if you can let go of that one you could get a Black Halcyon S25 and still keep your minimalist status.

Forum Member
    New England
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just get the other bag you love. We won't tell.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Um, you do realize you've come to the wrong place if you want people to tell you NOT to get multiples of a bag? (Says the person who has more than one SA, more than one S19, and more Shop Bags than there are Tribbles in the universe.)

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, the BAS (Bag Acquisition Syndrome) is rather endemic in this community. The problem is not only that a cure is not known up to now but also, that it is pretty contagious. The good news is that there are some longterm survivors who seem to get along quite well aside from having some minor trouble such as finding more storage space for their bags or feeling a little overstrained in deciding which bag to take.
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces