Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Forum Member
    Virginia, Paris, Berlin
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I need a packable bag to carry in my A45, I take either a Daylight Briefcase or my (no longer made) Imago. Lately, I have also used a packable daypack from REI. I am tempted by the Luminary or even a Synapse 19 in dyneema.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bouncing View Post
    Are you sure about that? https://www.cbp.gov/travel/trusted-t...bal-entry/card reads:

Global Entry cards have radio frequency identification chips, which enable their use at Secure Electronic Network for Travelers Rapid Inspection (SENTRI) and NEXUS travel lanes when entering the United States at the land borders. You must follow all program rules for SENTRI when using this card at the Southern land border ports of entry.

You may use this card for expedited entry into the United States via the SENTRI and NEXUS lanes. The card is not valid for entry into Canada via the NEXUS lanes.

So it does let you get expedited entry into the US at land crossings, just not into Canada or Mexico.
    Nope, I wasn’t sure. I knew there wasn’t any “Global Entry” systems at land crossings, but I didn’t know that GE got 1-way NEXUS rights and could use those lanes.

That does tip the scale slightly more in favour of GE, but overall, unless your going somewhere other than Can-US, Nexus works out to the better cost at $50 than GE’s cost at $100 (again, if only it’s not comp’d by something like the credit cards mentioned earlier in this thread)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3