Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any Synapse 25 owners in London?

Hey Bihnions! Any Synapse 25 owners in London? I can't decide whether to get the Synapse 19 or 25, so I'd like to see the bags in person and see how they fit

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello!

I am also a UK resident and currently deciding whether to order the S19 or the S25, so this is an interesting suggestion. Testing the backpack in person would really help confirm which one would suit my needs.

Did you get anywhere with your enquiry?

Forum Member
    London
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a S25 but am west of London just past Heathrow Airport. Happy to help if I can

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Smudge,

I live in Leicestershire so that might be a little too far to travel for me, unfortunately.

What do you use your S25 for and does it fit you well?

I am 6ft1 and slim, weighing approximately 10 1/2 stone. Although I have broad shoulders and I am tall, I am a little worried the S25 might be too wide for my torso.

I am aware that many products in the USA are designed larger than here in the UK; does the S25 feel large by UK standards? I have seen many posts and video reviews mentioned how much its users can fit in.

Thank you in advance,