Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Thread: TB Crew Love

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face TB Crew Love

You guys! The TB crew are just absolutely... <3 Ah-MAZING

I've been away from TB since 2012 (I looked up when my last forum post was. Poor grad student + TB doesn't mix all that well). I placed an order over the weekend for some goodies that didn't exist back then (GW, Q-kit, DOP, etc). Now, as you know, you can request colors for the DOP and Q-kit, but that doesn't mean you're going to get it. Yeah, I could have called, but I figured the chances were soooo slim -- I'm an earth tones girl -- greens, browns, brick, that sorta thing. Guess which colors are discontinued? Guess which colors practically don't exist in the current lineup? Guess which colors somehow the crew managed to find for me? I am OVER THE MOON that they found a DOP in Cocoa and a Q-kit in Verde (it looks slightly different than the S19 in Olive I used to have, but it might be olive. I've never seen Verde in person). I opened the box and my heart almost burst that they managed to find the two colors I REALLY wanted (if Forest had been in there I might have actually cried).

THANK YOU SO MUCH TB CREW!!! You have NO idea how ridiculously happy you made me today!

France
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by earth5 View Post
    [...]DOP in Cocoa and a Q-kit in Verde [...]
    I asked them for "rare" color, they send me pencil clear pouches in these colors, I'm an Earth tones bud too, I love it!

Also, because this crew is amazing is easy to ask to add some "forgotten" stuff After ordering (before shipping)
    just a Bihnion here

Forum Member
    Indiana
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I was thinking of ordering a clear pencil pouch, a crew member dug through the bin and sent me a list of what colors were available. I lucked out with an Azalea!