Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Laptop Bags with Luggage Pass Through?

I am a weekly business traveler and wheels are a must for me. To that end, I always travel with a laptop bag and a wheeled suitcase. Does Tom Bihn offer laptop messenger bags (not backpacks) that also include a luggage pass through in the back? Based on the pictures, I know the empire builder does, but that one is just a little too big for my use case. Thanks!

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chc12 View Post
    I am a weekly business traveler and wheels are a must for me. To that end, I always travel with a laptop bag and a wheeled suitcase. Does Tom Bihn offer laptop messenger bags (not backpacks) that also include a luggage pass through in the back? Based on the pictures, I know the empire builder does, but that one is just a little too big for my use case. Thanks!
    Yes, the Pilot will accommodate laptops up to 15”, and offers a zippered back pocket that also works as a pass thru for use with a wheeled suitcase.

Forum Member
    UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You might also try the Cadet, which is about the same capacity as the Pilot but can fit a larger laptop.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been traveling the world with a Pilot for nearly two years. It fits wonderfully on top of my wheeled bag with the passthru. Excellent Organiztion.

I can't help you regarding laptop size since I now use a tablet.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.