Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Virginia USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just got the last burnt orange L12 in current production run

I’ve been waffling on the L12 and took the plunge today, snagging the last burnt orange in the current prod run. I usually carry a S19 or S25 as my EDC. I was also using my S19 for weekend romps but thought it too big for my weekend load of iPad Pro 9.7, minimalist wallet, car fob, water bottle and misc items I accumulate shopping.

Then I added the SCB (Nordic) for weekends which I really love....except when carrying a water bottle. The bottle’s weight throws me off since its 1-sided.

So I succumbed and bought the L12. Once summer comes and my EDC lightens a little for half the week, I may use the L12 for light carry days.
    Bags - S25 (Mars Red balistic/Northwest sky/halcyon), S19 (Deep blue balistic/Iberian/halcyon). SCB (Nordic)
    Accessories - Nik's #4 wallets, Q-kits, pouches, stuff sacks, travel trays.

Volunteer Moderator
    Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The L12 sounds great for the load you describe! And I think Burnt Orange is an excellent color for the L12 (says the person who has a Burnt Orange L12 herself...) I hope you enjoy it!
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian.

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.