Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Member
    New York City
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCWriter View Post
    ClipA.

I never leave home without it.

Can hold up to 45 pounds.

https://www.akronohiomoms.com/uncate...hanger-review/
    This is cool and I'm going to have to try one.

Currently I use the HeroClip by Lulabop, formerly called the Qliplet. My original qualms with the edges being rather unfinished and fairly sharp have been solved in the latest, retail packaged variants, and are easy to carry.

MA USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I kind of agree with everyone who doesn't sweat it and feel that what doesn't kill me makes me stronger (or at least my immune system).

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't consider myself a germophobe at all, but those hanging bag clips are handy. I have a different style of that one - it's a little clunky but it was only about three dollars. I carry it in my synapse and used it for the first time yesterday to hang off a picnic table - perfect for an area covered in bird poop!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NYCWriter, thanks so much for the information about the ClipA. I have needed something like this for awhile (Iíve been in more and more bathroom stalls that donít have hooks for bags) and so I was excited to try this. I ordered the ClipA2 from Amazon and itís already here - and it works great! Itís not the cheapest bag hook out there but it is well designed and durable, and as Bihnions we all know that quality is worth investing in. This one says it can hold 33 pounds.

Dallas, Texas
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it isnít wet or visibly dirty under the seat, I never worry about it. I havenít caught any diseases from my bag, as far as I know.

Seems to me the dirtiest part of the airline floor is not the cubby underneath the seat where bags often reside, but rather, the part between the seat and the cubby where feet usually reside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Donít make something unless it is both necessary and useful; but if it is both necessary and useful, donít hesitate to make it beautiful. ó Shaker Philosophy

Rochester, NY, USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by toupee View Post
    I don't consider myself a germophobe at all, but those hanging bag clips are handy. I have a different style of that one - it's a little clunky but it was only about three dollars. I carry it in my synapse and used it for the first time yesterday to hang off a picnic table - perfect for an area covered in bird poop!
    But can you use it during takeoffs and landings? I was under the impression you can't have any loose items at those times...

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtUglyJeff View Post
    But can you use it during takeoffs and landings? I was under the impression you can't have any loose items at those times...
    I didn't use it on the plane, but I assume not, as I believe you need to have your bag reasonably deep under the seat in front of you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2