Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaOps View Post
    How many zipper pulls are on the BB?
    Hi @PandaOps!

There are two on each of the two main compartments, and one on each of the three front zippered pockets for a total of 7.
    -m

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I received my shipment. I ended up ordering an S25, DLBP, MB, and BB. My old S25 that my wife commandeered was in 1000D Cordura. The fabric was nice. But the new S25 is my first experience with the newer 525d ballistic nylon. Wow! It is so awesome looking and feeling. I like subtle structure it provides the bag. I also noticed that the zipper sliders are slightly different, but I need to get paracord on them quick. I feel like a reindeer sleigh is following me. The water bottle pocket changes slightly, and now the side pockets are huge! Very nice. The last thing I noticed for now was the new webbing/grab handle design. It feels so nice and rugged. Reminds me of my seatbelt watch straps. I like the new handle a lot.

The Navy/Coyote DLBP is killer! I appreciate the change in lining with solid colors and use of 210d ballistic. I 'might' like it better than Halcyon. Will this colorway migrate to other bags?

S25 and DLBP are for sure keepers. I'm still deciding on the MB and BB. Going to try to test pack them.
    Husband | Father | Creative | Photog | Subaru Pilot | Horologist | Foodie | Carryologist

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2