Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KathyH View Post
    @Cristina - How do you connect the bungee to your phone? Are you slipping it into a ghost whale or other organizer?

It attaches to my phone case.

On some phone cases there is a little passthrough for a wrist strap. The strap has a loop, and you put the loop through the passthrough and pull it over itself. If you are looking for a phone case that has this, it will often have a photo of the case with a wrist strap. If you have ever attached a wrist strap to a camera it will be the same process.

Here are two pics of mine:

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is why I don't wear backpacks. Well, that and it's 100F in Florida and I don't want anything on my back.

Have you tried wearing your backpack in the front, like you're carrying a baby?

Forum Member
    Seattle
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like a slightly tricked-out ghost whale (padded, a little interior organization) that attaches to the upper part of a backpack strap could be nice. Big enough for a phone, wallet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting question - and I agree such a pocket would be handy. Some hunting jackets have just that - it's often called a 'game pocket' or 'poachers pocket'. Basically a rear wide pocket on the pack. Something like a cyclist would have. It's very handy. I'm not sure why backpacks don't offer something like that. Good observation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2