Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Thread: Itís coming!

Forum Member
    Indiana
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Itís coming!

After a long weekend away from the forums, Iíve been catching up on posts. Afterwards I flipped over to the main TB site to check on the Sidekick in original halcyon. Itís now in production! Itís got an island interior, which is not a favorite, but original, right?

Theresa

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tress29 View Post
    After a long weekend away from the forums, I’ve been catching up on posts. Afterwards I flipped over to the main TB site to check on the Sidekick in original halcyon. It’s now in production! It’s got an island interior, which is not a favorite, but original, right?
    LOL, to each their own...there are quite of few of us who've been waiting for that exact Original/Island combo before Original is disco'd
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too!

Forum Member
    Las Vegas
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After a long weekend away from the forums, I’ve been catching up on posts. Afterwards I flipped over to the main TB site to check on the Sidekick in original halcyon. It’s now in production! It’s got an island interior, which is not a favorite, but original, right?

Theresa
    I have been watching for that, checking every day.,.except today...Woohoo!!

Forum Member
    Indiana
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    there are quite of few of us who've been waiting for that exact Original/Island combo
    I knew that!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After a long weekend away from the forums, Iíve been catching up on posts. Afterwards I flipped over to the main TB site to check on the Sidekick in original halcyon. Itís now in production! Itís got an island interior, which is not a favorite, but original, right?

Theresa
    Thank you for the heads-up! I've been waiting for this colorway and crossing my fingers that it would actually happen. Try as I might to look regularly, that just doesn't happen with my busy life. So I appreciate it when someone posts something like this is in production. I'm very excited to see the Side Kick in original halcyon before that fabric is retired.
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got me excited. I'm waiting every day for the new backpack announcement and I imagine it'll be a similar title! Soon...

Forum Member
    Las Vegas
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And it’s now in stock!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlust77 View Post
    And itís now in stock!
    Yes, so excited to have one coming my way. That was the quickest in production to now available I've seen yet. Only one day! Riding along with the Side Kick are several travel trays in the new 210d colors, an unexpected delight.
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Forum Member
    Las Vegas
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pammy View Post
    Yes, so excited to have one coming my way. That was the quickest in production to now available I've seen yet. Only one day! Riding along with the Side Kick are several travel trays in the new 210d colors, an unexpected delight.
    And the sad news that Wasabi is retiring! Now I have to hurry and order ALL the Wasabi!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlust77 View Post
    And the sad news that Wasabi is retiring! Now I have to hurry and order ALL the Wasabi!
    I hear ya. Good plan to acquire as much wasabi as you can while it's available. It's natural to be disappointed that a favorite color is going to be discontinued, but I like to think that a new future color may become a new favorite. It's exciting to think that there will be limited edition colors to look forward to. So don't despair; you might find another you like as much or more than wasabi.

Volunteer Moderator
    Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's natural to be disappointed that a favorite color is going to be discontinued, but I like to think that a new future color may become a new favorite. It's exciting to think that there will be limited edition colors to look forward to. So don't despair; you might find another you like as much or more than wasabi.
    @pammy, I love that! Thanks for that perspective.

Forum Member
    Las Vegas
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hear ya. Good plan to acquire as much wasabi as you can while it's available. It's natural to be disappointed that a favorite color is going to be discontinued, but I like to think that a new future color may become a new favorite. It's exciting to think that there will be limited edition colors to look forward to. So don't despair; you might find another you like as much or more than wasabi.
    I probably have enough Wasabi to keep me going forever, but that is an excellent perspective…onward, as we anticipate what’s coming next!