Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Wisconsin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wear & Tear with Burnt Orange 1050

Hi everyone, I'm looking at getting the Road Buddy 60, possibly in Burnt Orange 1050. How resistant is Burnt Orange 1050 to everyday wear & tear? Will it show dirt way more easily than say Verde or Aubergine?

With the RB 60 being a duffel bag it's going to have more contact with trunks, the ground, etc. My other 1050 bags are darker and don't have a lot of contact with the elements, per se. Thank you Smilie
    Last edited by Jeff A; 06-12-2019 at 01:42 PM.
    Family, Guitar, Design, Travel....get after it!

Forum Member
    UK
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have taken my coyote medium road duffel camping multiple times and dumped it in the back of our grubby van, on the ground and in the porch of our tent where we walk through with muddy boots.
    Not going to say it is perfectly clean, but you really have to look hard to notice anything, most dirt just brushes right off as soon as it dries.
    If you really fancy burnt orange, I say go for it, it is a fabulous colour and you won't regret it, I promise.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Boston; she/her
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Burnt Orange bags haven't had a lot of wear and tear yet, but I checked a BO Yeoman for my flight today and it still looks as good as it did before I checked it (no new smears or anything).
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian... and now also Seapine/UV!

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Wisconsin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate everyone's comments, thanks! You made me feel safe about ordering a lighter color.

I just ordered the RB 60 in Coyote!! It showed up on Friday as an option. Super excited to get it! I have not seen coyote in 1050 ballistic yet. Looks awesome on the pics!
    Family, Guitar, Design, Travel....get after it!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff A View Post
    I have not seen coyote in 1050 ballistic yet. Looks awesome on the pics!
    Great color! You‘ll love it! I recently ordered a Coyote Yeoman and it‘s gorgeous!
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood (and not Corona!) Smilie Rainbow Cheers
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Forum Member
    Boise, Idaho
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My small Cafe in orange is about four years old, maybe more. It’s my everyday man purse and has been in and out of some weird places. I’ve put it through the was maybe six times. I also have a medium Cafe and Aeronaut30 in orange. Great color.