Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Perth, Australia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“No more orders I promise” ... oops

I am scared folks. Truly scared.

When I ordered a Navy WF and the subsequent mini yeoman I told my wife that was it.

Then three months after that when I ordered a coyote A30 under the guise of “ohh I ordered this minimalist wallet for my brother so I can’t have a huge empty box coming over” then I also said “no more ordering I promise”

So here I am. All the warm items I’d need to survive the streets packed in my A30 and WF and Yeoman. Just waiting..... for my latest order to arrive

Anyone know a good divorce lawyer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Alaska
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings,
    I feel your pain. Many women are shoe people, but I'm a bag person myself. However, it can't be just any old bag. It has to be functional, organized, light weight, durable, and I appreciate it if it looks good, too. I was elated when I discovered that Tom Bihn products actually exceed my requirements.

Now I don't need to justify new purchases. The quality and functionality mean that I'm not trying new and inferior bags every few months. I'm spending more up front, yes, but I'm not replacing inferior bags every month, which was actually more expensive.

Good luck! elisa

Rochester, NY, USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I need a separate Tom Bihn bank account. You know, sneak a 20 in every so often... (Well it would be a Tom Bihn, Jet Pens, vintage hifi.... you get the idea)

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My husband side eyes me every time another TB box arrives. Luckily, I make a point of having him mail the TB bags I sell so I can claim, "Net effect." I just got a batch of the new SKs in colors I didn't already have. And another Pilot I didn't need, because COYOTE. And of course, zip top shop bags in all the new colors and fabrics.

Forum Member
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh my gosh, I am in the same situation. So addicting. Now I am worried that I need more wasabi before it is gone!